11.11 Benetti | From EUR€ 650,000 /wk
With her 'axe bow', the World Superyacht Award winning yacht .11.11. (eleven eleven) was one of the exciting superyacht launches of 2015, from a yacht charter and design perspective. Innovative Art-Deco interior design by the yacht's Owner (and team) and more innovative exterior design by Benetti (along with expert craftsmanship) combine well in this sophisticated 63-metre Benetti motor yacht.
Yacht .11.11. boasts a distinctive exterior featuring her unique axe bow which has a vertical blade for enhanced cruising performance. The custom Art Deco-inspired interiors by the Owner’s personal design team offer enhanced luxurious on-the-water living, including a vast private Owner’s deck with the master suite overlooking a private sundeck.
|Max Speed:||17.5 knots|
|Engines:||2 x 3512C CAT|
|Cruise Speed:||15 knots|
Video of Superyacht .11.11.
- Master suite on the upper deck with a walk-in dressing and powder room and expansive 180-degree views overlooking an entirely private sundeck with jet pool and sunbathing area that stretches all the way to the bow.
- Full-beam main deck VIP suite with an adjoining study/powder room and a large walk-in dressing area. Six full-height portrait windows flood the space with natural light
- Flexible guest accommodation on the lower deck. 4 spacious suites comprise 2 double and 2 twins that are easily convertible to doubles
- Art Deco-inspired interiors accented by bold artworks, polished stainless steel finishes, bespoke chandeliers and flawless Italian marble, complemented by comfortable custom furnishings. Style meets relaxation
- Sundeck featuring a jet pool decorated with pearlescent mosaic tiles, Italian stone bar, indoor/outdoor terrace and a dedicated spa area with massage room and steam room
- Outstanding deck spaces in a neutral palette, with furnishings custom made to a remarkable level of attention to detail
- Informal skylounge with custom cocktail bar opening to an exceptional deck space with a backlit 14-seat dining table and outdoor bar crafted from natural Italian fluted stone
- Carefully selected contemporary artwork and photography bring .11.11. to life. These include pieces by Tracy Emin, Hans Kotter, Dominic Harris, David Yarrow and Ben Sack
- 46 underwater lights ensure that .11.11. stands out in port after sunset
- Multi award winner: World Superyacht Awards 2016 and Asia Boating Awards 2016. Also featured in Robb Report’s Best of the Best 2016
- Visually striking hydrodynamic plumb bow and twin Caterpillar diesel engines give a top speed of 18 knots, with excellent fuel efficiency at lower speeds and exceptionally stable cruising
- Innovative sound and vibration insulation technology for an exceptionally calm and quiet experience
- Excellent selection of tenders and toys including an 8m custom Benetti limo tender, Seadoos, Seabobs, kayaks and a wide selection of towables and inflatables
Yacht Charter Accommodation
Master, VIP, Doubles x 2, Twins that convert to Doubles • King Beds : 2 (2.1m x 1.9m) • Queen beds : 2 (2.1m x 1.6m) • Single beds :4 (2.0m x 0.9m) Can convert 4 singles convert to 2 doubles • Pullman beds: 2
Charter Amenities and Extras
Tenders & Toys: 6.0m Novurania launch 8.0m custom limo 4.5 m Castoldi rescue/crew boat… 2 x Seadoo 215 GTX 3 X SEABOBS 2 KAYAKS Myriad of toyable toys 4 x sups Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities: Satellite TV , iPad control , air play , video and audio server, DVD, party all zones, iPod connectivity. Communications: VSAT internet. VOIP X 2 / Fleet sat phone / Cell phone 3/4g / Iridium sat phone
Charter Yacht Disclaimer
This document is not contractual. The yacht charters and their particulars displayed in the results above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed. CharterWorld Limited does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warrantee. A professional CharterWorld yacht charter consultant will discuss each charter during your charter selection process. Starting prices are shown in a range of currencies for a one-week charter, unless otherwise marked. Exact pricing and other details will be confirmed on the particular charter contract. Just follow the "reserve this yacht charter" link for your chosen yacht charter or contact us and someone from the CharterWorld team will be in touch shortly.
Positive Customer Review: "One of the most memorable parts for me was the launch. I went with my wife, and Benetti had a Roman Catholic priest bless the yacht. It was very beautiful with all the Italian music and then the British national anthem, and it was all very unexpected. I thought I was just going to be putting the boat in the water, but in fact it turned into a very emotional day!" - Owner of a Benetti called motor yacht 11:11