Princess Yachts is pleased to unveil the first official photography of the eagerly awaited Princess 40M motor yacht Imperial Princess. The largest vessel the shipyard has constructed to date, Imperial Princess superyacht will be making her debut at the Festival de la Plaisance de Cannes between the 11th and 16th September 2012 before being exhibited at the Monaco Yacht Show from the 19th – 22nd September 2012 as well as Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 25th-29th October 2012.
The new 40M superyacht Imperial Princess offers accommodation for up to 12 guests, with well-appointed cabins for up to eight crew and the largest internal volume in her class.
No expense has been spared with the Princess 40M yacht’s interior design, which was created expressly for the owner. The superyacht’s appointments include macassar ebony cabinetry, hand-stitched and woven leather, unique decorative screens and panels from world-famous studios, furniture by top designers and a professional standard galley.Share this:
Superyacht News Related to "Princess 40M luxury yacht IMPERIAL PRINCESS on display in Cannes, Monaco and Fort Lauderdale"
- Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht on display at the upcoming Boat Shows in Cannes and Monaco
- Fairline Boats to attend the 2012 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Benetti Yachts to attend Cannes and MYS 2012 with 61m megayacht Diamonds are Forever on display
- Superyachts over 80ft to be exhibited at the 2012 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- 7th Mangusta 165 superyacht by Overmarine to premiere at 2012 Fort Lauderdale Boat Show