The prominent Italian luxury yacht builder, Sanlorenzo, will be present at the upcoming International Boat Shows that will kick off the new nautical season 2013/2014, starting with the Festival de la Plaisance in Cannes on 10th September. The company will be displaying an amazing line-up of its superyacht models.
Other unmissable rendezvous will follow – in the most important of yachting regions: Monte Carlo, on 25th – 28th September, where only the biggest motoryachts over 30 meters can be displayed (these are so called “superyachts”); Genoa, from 2nd – 6th October, is where the Italian yachting industry, which is the most productive in the world, is celebrated to the utmost. Despite the local market difficulties, Sanlorenzo will significantly invest in this show as always, to support one of the most fundamental and successful sectors of the Italian economy and “Made in Italy” brand.
Finally Fort Lauderdale, the most important American boat show, will take place on 31st October to 4th November in Florida, that Sanlorenzo has been attending since 2008, thanks to its direct office placed there: Sanlorenzo Americas.
Sanlorenzo, known worldwide for its exclusive production of tailor made motoryachts since 1958, will display a total amount of 2,200 ft of yachts, which equates to 670 meters, and a sum of 21 exhibited yachts from models across the Sanlorenzo range.
The Festival de la Plaisance de Cannes, 10th – 15th September, will house 6 Sanlorenzo motoryachts:
– SL72: the elegant and timeless 22-meter hull in composite material from Sanlorenzo’s planing range.
– SL94: (28.60 m) the award winning model that Sanlorenzo launched last year at the Genoa Boat Show and that immediately won the Italian “Boat of the Year” prize Barca dell’Anno 2012. This motoryacht combines timeless shape and style with the most innovative ecofriendly technology: then recently in February the prestigious UIM Union Internationale Motonatique awarded the SL94 with the international Environmental Award 2013.
– SL104: (31.70 m) is characterized by the unmistakable Sanlorenzo lines matched with a contemporary style that was given by Sanlorenzo’s Technical Department. Once launched, the SL104 won the international prize for innovation awarded by the Italian President Giorgio Napolitano in the presidential palace.
– SD92: the semi-displacement hull in composite material is 27.60 meters long and is characterized by an evocative exterior layout that is reminiscent of the 1930s. In 5 years, after her launch in 2007, she has been achieving significant success with eighteen SD92 motoryachts sold so far.
– SD122: (37.75 m) is the flagship of the Sanlorenzo semi-displacement range, where production is in the Viareggio shipyard. The imposing 4-deck motoryacht recalls the elegance of the transatlantic ships and, at the same time, she can offer much space inside and outside to comfortably experience the sea. Awards she has won include the prestigious World Superyacht Award in 2010, with a total of ten SD122 sister-ships have been built and sold so far.
– 40Alloy: the diva, she is the 40-meter aluminium superyacht with the unmistakable 4 opening terraces on the main deck – that Sanlorenzo was first to introduce in the yachting market in 2007, which is now imitated by most competitors. The 40Alloy has won important international awards such as two World Superyacht Awards and the Showboats Design Award.
At the Monaco Yacht Show in Monte Carlo, on 25th – 28th September, Sanlorenzo is going to show the best of its recent metal production (aluminium and steel) superyachts:
– 46Steel: (46 m) is the current flagship of the whole Sanlorenzo range. A 151ft, 5-deck superyacht with aluminium superstructure and a highly resistant displacement hull in steel, which is able to safely cross the ocean without refueling, thanks to her 3,500 nautical mile range. A successful superyacht with 6 models sold, and a seventh currently under construction for an owner from Hong Kong.
– 40Alloy: the diva, she is the 40-meter aluminium superyacht with the unmistakable 4 opening terraces on the main deck – that Sanlorenzo as first to introduce in the yachting market in 2007, and now imitated by most competitors. The 40Alloy has won important international awards such as two World Superyacht Awards and the Showboats Design Award.
At the 53° Salone Nautico Internazionale in Genoa, on 2nd – 6th October, Sanlorenzo will be displaying its whole range: 9 tailor made motoryachts that were built according to the style and the requests of their owners. The total amount of their lengths reaches about 1,000 ft, i.e. 305 meters of yachting excellence. There will be nine models between 19 and 46 meters: SL62, SL72, SL82, SL94, SL104, SD92, SD122, 40Alloy and 46Steel.
At the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show in Florida, from 31st October – 4th November, Sanlorenzo will show 4 motoryachts that have been Americanized to better fit the American standards: from the electrical system to the empowered air-conditioning, specifically requested by the American market. After the recent sales achievements of the local Sanlorenzo Americas office, that has been able to sell 3 Sanlorenzo models in 3 months (two SL94 and one SL104), 4 successful models will be on display in Fort Lauderdale: SL72, SL94, SL104 and SD122, the biggest Sanlorenzo hull in the USA today.
Festival de la Plaisance de Cannes 2013 – 10/15 September
6. 40 Alloy
Monaco Yacht Show 2013 – 25/28 September
53° Genoa International Boat Show 2013 – 2/6 October
Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2013– 31 October/4 November
Below is a selection of the beautiful charter yachts built by Sanlorenzo.