MCM is pleased to announce that a new 39-metre expedition style motor yacht designed by René Van der Velden is immediately starting construction at Alloy Yachts in New Zealand with MCM acting as the owner’s construction manager.
“This is our first collaboration with René, and it’s great for us to get to work with designers with whom we haven’t had the opportunity to work with before. This superyacht is for a very experienced yachtsman who has already explored many special places, but was looking for a sturdier and larger platform upon which to be able to push farther and wider into the world’s remote corners”, says MCM’s Peter Wilson.
The new Expedition Style 39 metre MCM yacht will have a comfortable and contemporary Redman Whiteley Dixon designed interior with significant contributions by the owners. Alloy Yachts in New Zealand will soon be cutting metal on this elegant explorer and she is set to be cruising in the South Pacific in 2012.
MCM at the Monaco Yacht Show: MCM partners, Peter Wilson and Nigel Ingram will be at the Monaco Yacht Show (22-25 Sept) along with members of MCM’s Yacht Management team. A number of recent yachts that MCM has launched will be at the show: Yacht Marie (55m), Yacht Calliope (42.3m), Yacht Nilaya (34m) and another 40+ metre.
MCM has managed the construction of over 65 large yachts and presently has six in build.
Superyacht News Related to "Alloy Yachts starts the construction of the new 39 metre Expedition Motor Yacht"
- Alloy Yachts begin Construction on Superyacht AY44 – a World Explorer motor yacht.
- Expedition Motor Yacht E & E (ex Jasmin II) to be launched by Cizgi Yachts
- New Alloy Yachts AY43 motor yacht by team that created superyacht Allogante
- 36.57m expedition motor yacht FAR FAR AWAY (ex hull 576) launched by Inace Yachts
- New Images of the Alloy World Explorer AY44 Yacht