The Sunseeker 66 luxury motor yacht KOKO has a confirmed berth at the Monaco Grand Prix. She will be situated on one of the pontoons between Stars ‘n’ Bars and the Monaco Yacht club for the Monaco Grand Prix 2010. Motor Yacht KOKO will make anideal base for the famous Monaco Formula One Event.
– Berth costs – €18,170 inc water, elec and 6 pontoon passes
– 4 day Minimum charter period
– €4,400/day + all expenses
– Sleeps 6 guests, master cabin, VIP and twin cabin
– Equipped with an ultra high-tech entertainment system
– Capacious flybridge with rise and fall large dining table
– New British Captain
– Further Details to be confirmed
Please contact us for more info on yacht KOKO and the many other superyachts available for the 2010 Monaco Grand Prix Formula 1 event.