The Monaco Marine shipyard in La Ciotat is thrilled to announce that it is full with 18 yachts on site. At the moment, the company has the magnificent 43m charter yacht Annamia in the paint shed, undergoing a hull paint job.
The Monaco Marine shipyard in La Ciotat has on the hard:
• 30m catamaran PLANET SOLAR – New propulsion
• 50m motor yacht KANALOA – Hull Sandblasting and steel works
• 56m catamaran MK1 – General maintenance
• 43m HARBOUR MOON – General maintenance
• 54m charter yacht LATITUDE – Superstructure paint under the cocoon
• 50m superyacht Cuor di Leone – General maintenance
• 44m motor yacht 360 – Full refit wheelhouse (included paint job, mechanical work, electricity and interior works)
• 43m SOFIA – Full refit wheelhouse engine room
• 50m motor yacht AQUILA – Interior refit
• 44m RAHAL – General maintenance
• 47m luxury yacht SIROCCO – General maintenance
• 47m KIJO – Hull paint and 5 years survey
• 37m motor yacht SEA BLUEZ – Paint job and for a general maintenance
• And finally, 74m mega yacht ILONA – Hull Sandblasting and 5 years survey
In the water, alongside, the shipyard has:
• 50m motor yacht RUSH – General maintenance and paint work
• 47m RAHIL – Just hull paint work finished inside the paint shed.
• 44m luxury yacht BLADE – General maintenance and paint work
The Monaco Marine Shipyard in La Ciotat is expecting in the upcoming weeks the arrival of the 62m charter yacht MARY JEAN II, the 63m mega yacht KOLAHA, the 64m charter yacht SOLEMAR, the 52m MY ALTITUDE, the 55m SPIRIT, the 55m STEP ONE, …etc.