The Riva, Pershing, Custom Line and Ferretti Yachts shipyards were each rewarded for the time and effort put into making state-of-the-art crafts, covering everything from exterior styling and interior layout to technological innovations.
Ferretti Group showcased 25 of its luxury yachts ranging from 8m/26ft – 42m/138ft at the Private Preview held at Yacht Club de Monaco, where British singer-songwriter Sting serenaded guests with a concert titled Fields of Gold ahead of the Cannes Yachting Festival.
The six awards are as follows:
- Ferretti Yachts 670: Best Layout Trophy, 62 – 80 feet (18.50-24 metres)
- Riva 66’ RIBELLE: Best Exterior Design Trophy, 62 – 80 feet (18.50-24 metres)
- Custom Line 120’: Best Exterior Design Trophy, 125 – 164 feet (38-50 metres)
- Custom Line Navetta 42: Best Innovation Trophy, 125 – 164 feet (38-50 metres)
- Pershing 9X: Best Exterior Design Trophy, 80 – 125 feet (24-38 metres)
- Riva 110’ DOLCE VITA: Best Exterior Design Trophy, 80 – 125 feet (24-38 metres)
Alberto Galassi, Ferretti Group CEO commented of the awards:
“Winning is good for morals and for the method because it repays the whole Group for the work done and tells us that we are doing things in the right way – commented the Group’s CEO Alberto Galassi. – When our boats are rewarded also by a great commercial success, as it is happening, our satisfaction is double. The challenge continues: with these awards we raise more and more the bar of beauty, style and performance that ourselves will be called to overcome with the next models. But this is the beauty of the challenge and of being Ferretti Group.”
The Custom Line 120′, Navetta 42 and Riva 110′ DOLCEVITA motor yachts will also be in attendance at the Monaco Yacht Show 2018 due to take place from the 26th-29th of September.