Positioned on the Dubai waterfront next to the amazing Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai International Boat Show features the Middle East’s largest on-water display of its kind. The Show is annually attended by the global leading manufacturers, as well as the specialist UAE luxury yacht builders, and its visitors have a unique opportunity to experience a world of spectacular superyachts, large power and speed boats, sports-fishing boats and leisure craft. The 2014 edition of this prestigious event will run from March 4 to 8.
Dubai International Boat Show:
• It’s the largest platform for leisure marine buyers in the Middle East
• 8 out of the top 10 superyachts in the world are owned by Middle Eastern Arabs
• Arabs in the Middle East own 31% of the top 100 Super yachts in the world
• More than 26,500 visitors from over the region at the show
• Over 840 international and local brands represented in 2013
• National exhibitor representation from Italy, Australia, USA, UK, Turkey, Russia.
Current Brands and Companies already confirmed for 2014 include: Sunseeker, Princess, Gulf Craft, Al Shaali, Prestige, Marquis, Beneteau, Sea Pros, Art Marine, Azimut, Seas & Desert, IMG and many others.