The new 70-metre motor yacht S701 design was unveiled by Tankoa Yachts at last week’s Monaco Yacht Show. Tankoa S701 superyacht concept has been superbly penned by bespoke Francesco Paszkowki Design. She boasts all the top luxury amenities, thanks to her impressive length.
The large life areas are extended from inside to outside in order for you to live an experience with no boundaries. Tankoa S701 yacht is the best choice if you wish large environments onboard and the freedom to customize each detail of a true cruising mansion.
Main Features of Tankoa mega yacht S701:
– Sea Lounge: Oversized beach club with bar and saloon along with two dedicated areas for the sauna and hammam with exclusive sea view and private balconies.
– Panorama Dining: Dining area and alfresco bar and saloon with wind screen making this area suitable for every kind of season.
– Sky Lounge: Touch and Go Eli-pad convertible into an outdoor “ready to party” dance floor. A big seized gym and massage area on this deck with full windows sea view. A state of the art pool for relaxing and refreshing while getting kissed by the sun.
– Sun Tan Pampering: A 360° full sun deck open sky space to enjoy the real sea environment with dedicated sun beds and sofas.
– Master State Room: Almost 100mq with a 180° panoramic sea view enriching this luxurious space with a private studio, jacuzzi and terrace with sun beds to maximize wellness on board.
Main Characteristics of Tankoa super yacht S701
Hull Type: Twin Propeller Motor Yacht
Classification: Dual Class Lloyd’s/RINA (MCA LYC2)
Hull Material: High Tensile Steel
Superstructures: Aluminium Alloy
Project Engineer: Ruggiero S.r.l. (Genoa)
Exterior Design: Francesco Paszkowski Design S.r.l. (Florence)
Interior Design: Owner’s Choice
Accommodations: 1 Owner’s suite + 5 VIP suites
Dimensions of S701 Yacht
Overall Lenght: 69.60 mt (228.34 ft)
Overall Beam: 11.60 mt (38.05 ft)
Draft: 3.30 mt (10.82 ft)
Full Displacement: ~ 1.250 ton
Gross Tonnage: ~ 1.400 GT
Technical System of luxury yacht S701
Maximum Speed at Half Load: 16.5 knots
Range at 12.5 knots: 5.000 n.m.
Fuel: ~ 160 m³
Fresh Water: ~ 37 m³ (Watermakers 2 x 20.000 lt/day – Idromar MC20)
Propulsion System of S701 superyacht
Main Engines: 2 x CAT 3516B DITA
Maximum Power: 2 x 1.825 kW [2 x 2.480 HP]
Propellers: Fixed Pitch Propeller
Generators: Northern Lights, 2×230 kW + 1×155 kW + Emerg. generator
Bowthruster: VT Naiad, Electric Drive, 200 kW
Stabilizing System: VT Naiad, 4 Fins, At anchor
Tenders And Sports Equipment aboard S701 Yacht
The design criteria is to house the following tenders and jet-ski:
Main Tender: 7.20 mt
Secondary Tender: 7.20 mt
Crew Tender: 4.20 m + SOLAS Tender
Tenders and sport equipments are Owner’s supply