CharterWorld Website Terms & Conditions
LEGAL NOTICE/DISCLAIMER: USING THE CHARTERWORLD.COM WEB SITE AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
By accessing the materials on the CharterWorld.com web site, as owned by BoatWorld Limited, you agree as follows:
1. OWNERSHIP/RIGHTS TO USE. You acknowledge that CharterWorld Limited, its affiliates or those from whom it may have received rights to publish material are the owners of all rights in the material contained in this site under the copyright laws of all applicable jurisdictions. You may not distribute copies of the materials for any purpose, republish them, or "frame" them in any site you create or operate. You are free to download them for non-commercial purposes, to store them temporarily on a single computer, and to print such materials solely for your own personal purposes and not for delivery to any other person.
2. DISCLAIMER. We have compiled the information on this site for the use of yacht charterers, prospective yacht charterers, and their travel professionals; however, all information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. This site may contain links to other sites or may frame material from other sites. Such material has been created by or for the respective owners of those sites and is not under our control. CharterWorld has not undertaken to verify the truth or accuracy of any such material and makes no representation or warranty with respect to the links or the contents thereof.
3. THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT
4. NO DAMAGES. CHARTERWORLD LIMITED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE RELATING TO THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE.
5. Our booking and purchase conditions contain limitations and exclusions of our liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of our charters and/or travel arrangements. Cancellation and amendment charges are payable if a booking or other purchase is cancelled or amended after it has been confirmed.
6. The information and/or prices shown on this Web Site are updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your charter or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
7. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by posting a new or revised set on this web site. Any disputes arising out your use of this site or these terms and conditions shall be governed and controlled under and subject to New Zealand law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
8. Access to any information on this Web Site is conditional on your acceptance of the Legal Information and statements shown above. All bookings and purchases are subject to availability and e-mail (or written) confirmation by CharterWorld. Booking conditions are also subject to particular individual travel arrangements and products.