Sardinia Yacht Charter Reviews
Read the Full Sardinia Yacht Charter Guide | See the Charter Yachts Available | View the Sardinia Fact File | The Mediterranean Charter Guide
How did our charter clients review Sardinia as a yacht charter destination after their recent yacht rental holiday there? Below, you can read their comments from the last recent season.
- Hi Reia, I always was a sailor! And now.... wife and kids may have become sailors too... It was great. The boat is incredible. And the crew was great. Everything went as well as it could - we could not go around the island because the sea and wind were too harsh on the western side, but we were happy nevertheless. I was quite generous on the tip.... but it was well deserved.
SY ROXANE / Sardinia / July 29-August 12,
- Nicolas, MY WAY is a great charter overall and I would certainly return on it. Great crew, chef and captain. Boat in very good condition, large tender, service and stewardess. I am very happy. Thanks again.
MY WAY / Corsica sardinia / August 5-12,
- Hi Sally, the holiday was lovely and we all had a great time. Francesco's cooking was sensational and he was really lovely with the kids. The itinerary was well planned and as expected and he was thoughtful in making adjustments once he had learnt what we liked to do. He also accommodated the change in weather sensibly and kept us in the loop. Melissa chose us some fantastic wine (we under ordered as expected!), her baking is delicious, her table settings really lovely and thoughtful, her attention to our drinks and snacks impeccable and the boat was always spotless.
Ombre Blu / Sardinia / July 28 - Aug 3,
- Amanda, we could not have asked for a more wonderful experience than we had on BERZINC. The boat and its crew were fabulous from start to finish. Captain Mika was most accommodating, consistently finding us the best spots around both Corsica and Sardinia. Chef Harry impressed us with every meal, the food could not have been more delicious! Arnold, Jeff, Taylor, Janice & Angel were all spectacular, catering to our every need. Marna kept everything running perfectly! We will cherish our memories from our 10 nights on the BERZINC forever, and we hope to return for another voyage soon. Thanks Again.
MY BERZINC / Corsica/Sardinia / July
- Amanda Hello!!! Everything was great!!! There are no words!!!!!!!! Completely amazed by the Zamolxis and its crew!!! Everything was at another level!! Thanks for all your attentions all over these months!! It was a pleasure to work with you!!! You are number one!!! The itinerary was perfect, food was awesome! Best regards.
M/Y ZAMOLXIS / Corsica – Sardinia / July 2-9,
- Hi Amanda. Thank you for following up on us. Sorry I didn’t respond earlier. We truly had an amazing time at the Aramis. The crew was fantastic. No complaints what so ever. The Aramis is very well kept and feels new. Francesco is very knowledgeable and responsible. Francesca’s cooking is delicious. We felt very well taken care of and safe. Thank you for recommending us to go with the Aramis. Looking forward to our new chartering experience and will of course knock on your door then. Will be sending you some family and friends as clients.
M/Y ARAMIS / Sardinia and Corsica / June 25-July 2,
- All was perfect, especially with such a nice, competent, diligent and young team with Captain Darren. We had a fantastic week and would recommend highly Lir and her team. S/Y LIR / Sardinia / Aug 7 - 14,
- Hi Trina, Everything outstanding, the trip was just perfect. The yacht was really good and the crew was fantastic. Many thanks for your good services as well. M/Y XO OF THE SEAS/ Sardinia / July
More Mediterranean Charter Reviews
Read the Full Sardinia Yacht Charter Guide | See the Charter Yachts Available | View the Sardinia Fact File