Exumas Yacht Charter Reviews
How did our charter clients review Exumas as a yacht charter destination after their recent yacht rental holiday there? Below, you can read their comments from the last recent Exumas season.
- Amanda, The trip was amazing. The crew was amazing. My family and friends had a great time. Thank you for arranging a perfect New Years Trip!
M/Y KELLY ANNE / Dec 28 / Exumas
- Trina, I thought it would be difficult to have a trip on a yacht be better than the one we had in last time in the French Riviera on Reeges Dream but alas we are speechless. We had an amazing time. The food from Chef Terry was amazing (we all gained weight but didn't care) Erica the head Stew was incredible as were Captain Brandon, Scottie and Taylor. The boat was stunning and well maintained with all of the necessary toys to make for an exciting time. I'm asking Mark for a jet ski and I've always been against them. So much fun. Thank you for finding us this charter. A 25th anniversary that we will never forget. Thank you so much.
M/Y TEMPTATION / EXUMAS / June
- Hi Amanda - We had a wonderful week on board of Milk Money , Cpt David and his crew were amazing. The boat was in great condition. Let's talk in few months about the next trip ...Thanks a lot.
M/Y MILK MONEY / Exumas / February
- Amanda, Thanks for the follow up. We had an excellent time and the crew was fantastic. Our expectations were certainly met or exceeded with the yacht, crew, and overall experience. Id like to send along the gratuity for the crew and the differential of APA. Would you mind sending back over the wiring instructions as to where to send it as well as the balance on the APA. Thanks! - MY SKYE / Exumas / March Amanda, We all had a great time. What a beautiful area to be in for a week! Kim and the crew we wonderful and a tonne of fun. We didn't get to fish but that was ok we did so much other stuff! We did take them out to lunch after the charter what a great group of people. The girls all LOVED Mike.
ISLAND TIME / Exumas / July
- Amanda: We had another fantastic trip on the Lady J and would highly recommend to any of your customers. The crew was amazing (as usual) MY LADY J, July / Exumas, Bahamas Hi Trina, I would say the cruise was great – on par with Ohana although we found the food better on Cocktails. Neither experience compared with Lizzie. The options for excursions seemed more limited in the BVI’s than the Exumas, but we did have some nice stops and experiences on Cocktails. The crew were very attentive – on par with Ohana, and would likely have a tough time choosing between the two – both crews were very kid friendly and attentive to detail. All in all a great experience yet again.
Charter on yacht COCKTAILS, Caribbean, Mar
- Martha, We had a awesome time on our trip. The boat was great. It was clean, comfortable, and had all the conveniences of home. The only thing I wish we had at home was the crew. The chef was top notch, the stewardess were very accommodating, and the captain was professional experienced and a great knowledge of the waters in the Exumas and a close relationship with the locals. The second day on the trip my wife started saying "when we do this next year....." Thanks for setting this charter up for us and we look forward to future charters.
Charter on motor yacht MIRACLE in Caribbean, Aug
- Hi Amanda - We did have an epic trip that will provide wonderful memories to all the Family for many, many years.... First and foremost, the entire crew, led by Captain John was spectacular to be around... They fully understood the "family dynamics" (having a 7 year old up to an 83 year old) well and catered to all perfectly... They are a absolutely delightful and experienced team of professionals that went above and beyond to make sure we all had a fantastic experience... Sara would love to have any of the "guys" as Manny's as well. They were so good with the two boys. In addition, Alice may be the best Chef on any yacht! Sara and I have been lucky enough to taste food from the best restaurants and chefs in the world, and Alice is at the top... I am not kidding or being gratuitous.. She is worth her weight in gold, not to mention being a lovely person... The boat was also extremely comfortable and we enjoyed all the toys... We even contributed to dinner a couple of nights through Beck's fishing with a couple of Mahi Mahi, some Snapper and even a Lobster...The weather also turned out to be "goldilocks like", not too cold and not too hot! All in all very pleasant. We also all fell in love with the Exumas.... For Sara and me, the second time. This will not be our last time on the Ohana....Appreciate all your efforts on our behalf!
Chartered OHANA 154ft, in the Bahamas, June
- Hi Amanda, We are settling back in 28 degree (Fahrenheit!!) weather and wishing we were still aboard Banyan! The trip was FANTASTIC - the crew EXCEPTIONAL, the yacht was amazing and we loved the destination. It was absolutely perfect. Thank you for all your help and we can't wait to do it again!! Best,BG and family.
Chartered BANYAN in the Exumas
- It was a wonderful trip it's so beautiful the family had a great time! The crew and the boat was awesome. Definitely would recommend booking them. You can be very active or lazy, from activities to our meals and service very good! In going to send you some pics.
H Family, chartered PRIMETIME in the Exumas, Mar
- Hi Chelsea: - All we can tell you is this was a FANTASTIC cruise. Captain Tony, Stephanie, Gabe, Juriska and Bruno were simply the BEST ! The diving was great, the food wonderful, great....the BEST. The islands Tony took us to was wonderful. I am a huge James Bond fan, so loved Thunderball at Staniel Cay Cove in the Exumas! Atlantis is always wonderful! I wished we could have deep sea fished, I was disappointed at that, but Mother Nature would not cooperate so I completely understand that! We'll save that for another time! The Miracle was a beautiful Yacht, everything and more that the online photos represented! Our whole group felt so welcome by the crew and felt so comfortable with all of them! Thank you so much for your help in putting this all together.
Chartered Bahamas May.