Caribbean Yacht Charter Reviews
How did our charter clients review the Caribbean as a yacht charter destination after their recent yacht rental holiday there? Below, you can read their comments from the last recent Caribbean season.
Also, The British Virgin Islands have their own separate reviews here.
- To our dear friends – Ian, Diane and Rico - This has been the very best family vacation and it is all because of the 3 of you! Thank you for always making us feel right at home! From the amazing meals, the hospitality and adventures – we love you guys! Thank you for loving on our kiddos – this will always be their first memories on a boat and you have all taught them so much – knot tying, napkin folding, cooking, underwater creatures, what plants not to stand under when it is raining, the list goes on! You guys are everything! You are truly a one in a lifetime crew. Until next time… enjoy these beautiful waters and safe travels! SL
- The crew has been absolutely amazing! From the minute our car arrived at the dock they have been incredible. The hospitality has been beyond expectations. We had to do nothing for ourselves and they made us all feel at home. Then, the food!! Rico is an incredibly gifted chef. To prepare meals of this calibre in a small space is amazing. His attention to detail, flavour, and presentation is second to none. His personality is larger than life and it makes meals that much more enjoyable. Diane, well she is out of this world! Her joy for her work is apparent with everything she does. Always happy, always smiling and always not wanting us to do anything... so she can do it for us. Captain Ian is the consummate pro! Always busy, working on our happiness, the boat, and anything that needs to be done. For such a young captain, he is truly impressive. We would request this entire crew again in a heartbeat. PLEASE share this with the owners of the yacht as well as Ian and team. This has been better than a trip of a lifetime for us all. Thank you! J.W.
- Hi Amanda, It was TERRIFIC in every way. The crew was perfect and the boat was immaculate. In fact, we’d like to charter it next Thanksgiving week in the BVIs. Thanks for doing a great job and turning a lemon into lemonade. TS
- Hey Amanda! We’re home and unpacked ready for our next adventure. We had a blast on this charter. The new crew is phenomenal, and Melissa is an unbelievable cook. This was their first charter on this boat, and the boat threw them some curveballs but they handled it well. The owner stepped up and paid for our diving in the Tobago Cays because we missed a day of diving for boat repair. I have to agree with you on the boating in the Grenadines. It’s a hidden gem. We went to Bequia, Mayreu, Canouan, and Carriacou. I have a feeling it’s going to get a lot more crowded now that the insurance companies are making the boats get out of the hurricane belt. We’re already talking about booking for next year….Have fun at the boat show, and have a rumrunner at the Elbow Room for me! J.S.
- Hi Amanda: Thought I would give you a quick note letting you know we all had a GREAT time aboard Suite Life. It moved to the top of our list of charter experiences. If you ever need a reference you are welcome to contact me directly. Thank you for your help. Thanks for all the pre-planning and the excellent hospitality that was matched by top-notch dining and activity options. All of us agreed that it was our best charter yet. The efforts of the crew made for a very relaxing and entertaining week. We are already missing the crew and our time aboard. Thanks again for everything. JF
- Hi Amanda, We all had an amazing trip! The whole experience exceeded all my expectations. The crew were all great, friendly and accommodating. We definitely could not have asked for better. They were all a pleasure. I cannot say enough. The yacht itself was in perfect condition as well. It was by far the best and most memorable vacation for all. If you have any specific questions, I am happy to answer them. JD
- Amanda, we’re back. There were ultimately, 10 total passengers on the cruise throughout the 10 days, and every one of us rated this the BEST vacation we have ever had! The boat was very nice, the crew was sensational, we got very lucky with the weather, and all were relaxed, ate (too) well, and it was just about perfect in every way. And, of course, THANK YOU for all you did to arrange this trip for us. It was spectacular! Many thanks!!! TG
- Trina, the charter was absolutely amazing. Every single person on the crew was first class! Martin the chef was amazing, Cubby made an incredible video for us with his drone. I cannot say enough good things about Captain Peter and his crew. We will definitely be back with our kids! Thanks for directing us to this yacht! PB
- Sally, the crew members were the best of all crews I've had. Ian, Diane, Rico are impeccable and genuinely happy caring people. As for Tender To yacht itself, it's great for a couple as it has his & hers full bathrooms separately. The master suite section of the yacht is larger than those on larger yachts (ie. Lady Sharon Gale). The yacht doesn't have a glass door. Living/dining area is open to outside. So, it might not be suitable for people who need strong AC or cold living space. For me, it wasn't an issue this time, but it could be in Aug when temperature is higher. Though you would lose clear views, they have a nylon shield cover with zippers to close off the living/dining area to keep cold air in living space. We did not need to use it this time. It was an exceptional charter experience and I thank you for making that happen. YB
- Dear Ian, Rico and Diane on Tender To, we had a fantastic time on a beautiful yacht with excellent crew. Thank you so much for the memorable charter. Great team work! We'll see you soon. YB
- Hi Sally, sorry we have been busy since our return! Our trip was fantastic! The boat was gorgeous and we hardly wanted to leave it even to snorkel! It was clean and quite stunning and amazing places to just sit and relax. Both Chester and Jen are amazing and the most perfect crew and chef we could ask for. The food was outstanding and they were absolutely fun! They were professional and non-intrusive in any way and are just the perfect match for this boat! I would absolutely recommend Euphoria and Chester and Jen any day for any vacation! Mr & Mrs S
Dear Martha, a week on PURE BLISS was an incredible experience. No words to describe the crew and the beautiful yacht. Best regards, P M/Y PURE BLISS / Nassau, Bahamas / 11 - 18 May 2018
- Good morning Martha! We all were so pleased w every single person on the crew. Captain Scott was/is absolutely professional, knowledgeable, and personable as well. Jared, Jordan, and Jake each added to our positive experience aboard Serenity. Anya was attentive (but not overly!) and always paying attention to details and remembering each of our guests personal preferences. Sam and Rachel were likewise very good. I think a special acknowledgment goes to Jim, our chef. We were extremely fortunate to have him. His meals were tailored to EACH of our tastes; all meals were fresh, well-seasoned, creative and scrumptious! In addition, he was delightful to talk to about his passionate cooking. Thank you, Martha, for providing us all with an extraordinary experience.
- Trina, everything was great. Jim was fantastic and did the work on at least two people by himself. I'm not sure how he did it but the food was wonderful and he was totally accommodating to all of our requests. We had a great trip!
- Trina - all sorted no problems. Christy and Heff were extremely professional and friendly. They carried out all their duties without hesitation and were willing to make extra effort to ensure we had a dream holiday. We cannot praise them enough! The food was excellent and their attention to detail on the yacht was very impressive. Deck crew Mandy was also a star - quietly making sure everything was perfect. All in all a great success!
- It was always my plan for such a large charter yacht to be a one-time experience on this milestone birthday, but I have caught the big boat bug, so perhaps our paths will cross again next year!?
- Amanda, Great trip. Heads up ... I wired you another sum to top off the crews gratuity. Thanks for getting it to them.
- Dear Martha, First and foremost this is to let you know that all eight of us thoroughly enjoyed our 9 days aboard S/Y Taboo which was largely due to Miranda’s commitment to seeing that the charter was seamlessly delivered with a positive attitude. Miranda led from the front and was an equally competent seaman as she was cook. We consider that the pride that Miranda and David take in ensuring that S/Y Taboo is properly maintained ensures that intrusive break downs are minimised. Miranda has trained up her young crew, Sam and Julia so that they support her in running the yacht and they interfaced well with us the charter guests ensuring that we lacked nothing. Regards
- Amanda, We loved the trip. Mischa and Lenny were a great crew, the perfect pair. Loved the Ohana, fantastic boat for 6 people. Food was fabulous. Overall satisfaction was a 10 on a scale of 1-10, we don't have any suggestions on how it could have been better. Hope to travel with them again. The diving worked out very well, rendezvous diving was fine. Given the amount of diving we wanted to do, 3 days, we did not need tanks etc. on board. Certification process for two of our group was just fine. Blue Water Divers (first 2 days) were better than Jost Van Dyke dives. But that's really just about dive sites. We'd definitely do this again. Just like to do different things so next time, we'd probably do the Bahamas.
M/Y OHANA / March 12 – 19 / British Virgin Islands
- Amanda, The trip was amazing. We have all good things to say about the crew and boat. We can give further feedback when we have a moment. Thank you!
- Amanda, we had a great time. One of our best vacations ever. The yacht was in great condition and kept up well. Overall relative to Miracle it was in much better condition. The crew was great and they were always flexible looking to try to make our experience was a great one. Except for a rough ride from Anguilla to St Barth’s, there is nothing to complain about at all. Going into that, Kemuel warned us it would be bumpy so we had full disclosure and charged ahead. It was a truly great time. Thanks
- Oh, my goodness, Trina, it was fabulous!!!! I really can’t imagine a more incredible experience. I don’t think the Queen is provided better service, food, or amenities. Yet all in a very friendly, comfortable environment. It was everything we had ever hoped a charter experience would be.
- We WILL be scheduling another charter through you. Thank you so much for making this opportunity available! My best,
- Trina, Regarding our cruise and Sorana this is what I can give you as feedback: we had ok weather with the sky (some rains and grey skies sometimes) but this was ok and expected, but we had quite unusual (moderately) strong winds - especially when cruising between the islands of course and the flybridge on Sorana did not help the global balance of the boat both while cruising and sometimes while mooring... we had already experienced 2 or 3 times Princess boats and had a better memory of stability... a catamaran is much more stable of course especially while mooring, and due to these winds we could almost not enjoy the flybridge even when mooring. Regarding the boat itself: not brand new but very well maintained, large master and vip cabin, so perfect for a family of 4 (only our 14yo younger son had the small twin cabin but he did not complain too much!!!). Great crew - Jean Marc (the captain) knows the region very well and the boat perfectly since he is responsible for it all year long. Marie (cook/maid/hostess) knows also both the region and the boat very well since she works on a yearly basis on the boat too, she is very efficient at everything (maid, assistant for the captain and cook). They were both very flexible about everything (itinerary was not optimal because we had to cruise North couple of times but Jean Marc was flexible about it), Marie could prepare us a short notice dinner for 6 people (friends of the other boat), and we could host a 14 people cocktail + snacks also that thrilled our guests - her food was great from the start to the end (I came back with at least 4-5extra pounds...) As a result I left them the APA balance + extra tip - they looked very happy about it. If you have any other specific questions, then feel free to ask.
- Hi Trina, we had a great time. It was the first trip for that boat coming out of the yard so there were some hiccups with water leaking and the TV working properly, but all in all, the crew did a great job.Jordan is a great young captain and has assembled a nice team. The food was good and healthy which is what I requested. My expectations were met and I would recommend them to a friend if I had the chance.
- Trina: Our charter aboard Whispers II was an unqualified success. Not only did Whispers II meet my expectations, but Noel and Patricia were exceptional. A bit of research on boats and trust in the charter company can be, to a significant degree, determined on line. But the crew comes with the boat, and there’s nothing much one can do in that regard. That only makes their performance that much more special to us. It did rain more often that my recollection, but that was about it. Indeed, I had expected significantly more traffic since my last Grenadines trip 9 years ago, specially coupled with the unfortunate destruction further north. But we had several anchorages all to our self, and other shared others with less than a ½ dozen boats. And it would be less than fair not to thank you for your almost instant availability, sound advice and prompt answers to issues not immediately at hand. I’m not sure when or exactly in what manner we might do this again, but if so my first and only call will be to Charter World. Thanks.
- Amanda, We could use those "warm' regards - it was -1 when we got home last night! Our holiday on McGregor exceeded our expectations; which says a lot considering how excited we were for this vacation! The McGregor was beautiful - so lovely and well maintained. The pictures of the interior of the boat didn't do justice to the gorgeous wood! We had a blast and Tim did a great job of helping us to set an itinerary each day. The girls loved diving with Tim and snorkeling was definitely everyone's favorite! Tim and Julie both went above and beyond and made us feel really special. Julie's food was out of this world! She did a great job of serving meals that everyone loved - and they were healthy!! As a family with 2 in college (and full-time jobs during the summer) and 1 busy in high school we really don't share meals very often. Meal time was my favorite time - we enjoyed delicious food that everyone loved and we ate together (AND I didn't have to cook!). At the end of our stay Tim asked us if we had any suggestions. We thought hard about it and we honestly couldn't think of a single thing that would have made our trip more special (well, Libby did say she couldn't get enough of Julie's bread:). My only frustration was my own fault... I'm ashamed to say I over packed. If only I stuck to your packing list!! Thank you once again for all your help. We look forward to working with you again as well!
M/Y McGregor / New Years / British Virgin Islands
- Amanda, Thanks for checking in. We are home safe and sound after a most wonderful vacation. Tara, Grand and Tyler were beyond fantastic! Please let the owners know what a wonderful crew they have found. A life time of memories :) We are already talking about when we can go again…although it would be hard to top our experience with Tara, Grant and Tyler! I will be in touch and would love your suggestions on other locations to sail around the same time of year in other parts of the world. We are hooked. Take care and Happy New Year!
FOXY LADY / British Virgin Islands / December 27 – January 3
- Hi Reia and Sally, I just wanted to say thank you for organizing La Manguita charter and let you know that we had fabulous time. The crew was the most professional, and the yacht was so well taken care of. They make great food too. I would say this was the best managed yacht I've seen. Thank you again for arranging the wonderful charter.
- Dear Sally, It was really fantastic, my friends are astonished, the captain Darrin is a great man, even though he is very young, and Desire put love in each dish. We feel very lucky of our choice of Mimzy. Thank you Sally, we are really happy. S/Y MIMZY / March 26 - Apr 2 / Britsh Virgin Islands
- Hi Sally, The trip was simply fantastic, start to finish! I can't say enough about how well we were taken care of by Ben and Elizabeth. They were lovely hosts and provided top notch food, drinks and service! The boat was beautiful, clean and very well equipped. Ben gave us daily suggestions on where to go and what and to do and they were always spot on. And the food, OMG it was like eating every meal in a 5 star restaurant - healthy, delicious and something different every night. Elizabeth was superb! The weather was also perfect, though I hesitate to give the crew full credit for that. In short, we feel we really lucked out with the selection of the Sea Anemone as it would be impossible to believe a better choice could have been made. This boat and crew are the best! I'll let you know when we're headed back! S/Y SEA ANEMONE / Mar 12 - 20 / BVI
- Trina, everyone enjoyed themselves. The boat was perfect and the captain and crew were some of the best I have been around. I would definitely recommend this boat and crew to anyone else. I suspect we will be contacting you next year to do it again. M/Y COCKTAILS / March / British Virgin Islands
- Hi Amanda, We had a magnificent time. We loved everything about our charter. It was perfect for the 2 of us. The captain and his crew were friendly and respectful. The chef Danielle was truly amazing and gifted. By far the best chef we have ever had on a charter and world class for any restaurant. Benito was also the best dive master we ever had. So good we may try to hire him for other excursions. The only thing even though the boat is first class is it’s a little tight. But for diving it was perfect it was a benefit as we could just dive right from the boat and it could get to all the places without us needing to go by tender. Thank you for introducing us to these wonderful people. We enjoy working with you very much. Have a wonderful holiday season!
- Dear Martha, All went very well indeed, my family and guests had a most enjoyable time on board. Crew was very professional and always eager to help or assist. The boat is in very good condition, all working properly. Thank you for all your support in arranging this charter, well done. Yours Sincerely.
- Hi Trina, Thanks for the below. Great week on Twilight. I can't speak highly enough about the boat and the crew. They are really fantastic. Thanks again for this past week. M/Y TWILIGHT / March 2017 / Caribbean
- Hi Sally, The yacht was/is beautiful. A real modern classic and she sails well in the open sea. Ken was really great, as was the chef Stefano. All in all, we had a wonderful week, and this trip I got to stay the whole time. Thanks for your help with everything. S/Y AURELIUS / Mar 11 – 18 / Grenadines
- Dear Sally, Thank you once again for arranging our charter with Bones and Anna on Emily Morgan! We had a really lovely time. I know a little bit about “customer service” and can tell you Anna and Bones are naturals, it is clear they really enjoy looking after their guests. Nothing was too much trouble, and they really went out of their way to try to ensure we had the best possible holiday. They are just lovely genuine people who are people lovers as well as boat lovers… some might say a rare combination! Emily Morgan is a beautiful example of a classically designed sailing yacht. Extremely sturdy and seaworthy, as well as spacious and practical. She provides charterers with lots of space inside and out to lounge and relax, and a great platform to enjoy water sports and generally have fun on the water or ashore. She has been immaculately maintained by A&B, who are clearly very experienced sailors and engineers. The itinerary was somewhat curtailed by the weather and our own circumstances, but I am sure A&B made the most of what was available, they are very knowledgeable of the area we cruised allowing us to explore some beautiful secluded bays around Antigua. We can’t recommend them highly enough. S/Y EMILY MORGAN / Feb 22 – Mar 4 / Leeward Islands Caribbean
- Amanda – confirm that we had a great week. Yacht is in great shape, Ricky and crew were fantastic, accommodating and very patient with our sometimes crazy 20-somethings. Preparations and logistics were well handled. In fact, we would more likely seek another/subsequent charter with Ricky and as much of that crew as possible, rather than focusing on the yacht itself – they made the difference and I would be more than happy to recommend any of them to other guests and/or other owners looking for crew. Thanks for your help – was a great experience and may do something again along the same lines Regards, C / M/Y GO / April 27 – May 1 / St Martin, Caribbean
- We had a great time. This could be the shortest charter on record. I think we moved 2 miles. :)The reason we didn’t move much is because the wind and the location were awesome for kiting. We kited every day. When we were not kiting we went snorkeling, swimming and tubing. All in all, we had a great time. The crew was great. Great personality fit with our family. They were professional, yet casual and approachable. The food was great. Vicky is a very good cook who takes her craft very seriously and with great pride. I would recommend the Aoibh and the crew to a friend - that is probably the best thing I can say.
- Hi Amanda, The charter was an amazing experience. The perfect celebration for a 60th B-day. Naom and Dalit were fantastic. I don't think it would be possible for them to provide a better experience. They were kind, patient, engaging, fun, concerned, thorough, and accommodating, I'm running out of superlatives! The food was great, the itinerary was great, the yacht was great, and even the weather cooperated to a certain extent. I asked the group on the last day if they would have changed anything, and they said no. I can only give you positives about the cruise, because there really were no negatives. We are already talking about a return visit, and would definitely plan the cruise around Naom and Dalit's availability and their yacht.. Thank you for all of your help. We will definitely steer our family and friends to you because of your excellent service. Thanks again. PART 2 of the group: Hello Amanda, Last week I and my husband and eight friends partook of a weeklong sailing trip along with our hosts, Noam and Dalit aboard the Alive catamaran. We cannot say enough good things about those two and their professionalism, warmth, immense talent, their concern for each of us, the food!, their vast knowledge and skills, the beautiful boat that they lovingly care for and invite each of us to do the same, their knowledge of local history and trivia, their loving care and respect for the ocean and islands, their humor and incredible patience, and how they sought to accommodate all of our needs and strengths. We all fell in love with them and they made sure we had a wonderful time and partook of all the available activities. What an experience we won't soon forget. What a beautiful part of the planet. The whole package - boat, captain and co-captain, food and location made for the perfect, fantastic vacation. Thank you so much!!! S/Y ALIVE / British Virgin Islands / July 30 – Aug 6
- Trina, coming into the trip we had extremely high expectations for the yacht and the trip, I can say without any reservation that all our expectations have been completely blown away. The yacht itself was breathtaking, the accommodations in every room were wonderful. The route that that the captain laid out was also perfect, we enjoyed all our destinations. But above all, the crew was amazing. Captain Mauricio was a professional in every regard, not only did he always make us feel safe, but he made sure to accommodate every request. We felt like we were on a trip with friends, from Victor's cooking to JP's polite and funny attitude, to Alyssa's professionalism, the trip felt like we had 4 more friends on it. Please pass along my sincere thank you to the crew and the owner of the boat, not only for a great trip, but also for 4 new friends. -- DC
- Great boat but even better crew. Our vacation could not have been the same without them.
- Amanda, we had a great time! Evan & Mikal were amazing.
- Dear Sally, The yacht was in tip-top condition (effectively new) and fitted out to the highest standard. The master cabin was spacious and comfortable, but shared a head and shower with the starboard side twin cabin. The port side twin cabin had its own head and shower, but very restricted headroom for one of the bunks. The galley and dining area was roomy, light and had excellent views, whilst the cockpit external dining area (which we used most of the time and seated 6 in comfort) was really luxurious and seemed unique in a yacht of this size. The bimini gave sun and rain protection and could be stowed away in seconds. The swimming deck was easy to deploy and access and the water maker was a real luxury – there was always plenty of fresh water. The front sun deck was a nice feature, especially when coming into port, and the rear rail seating was comfortable and safe even when cruising fast at a 25 degree heel.
- Sally, happy new year to you too! Trip was awesome. We enjoyed every element of it - boat, crew, itinerary, BVIs, food, weather. The boat is in impeccable condition and sails brilliantly - for a luxury cruising boat it is unusually light, agile and quick. Simon, Ash, Mariannes and Richard were professional, friendly, flexible, highly competent, very responsible on spending, and took enormous pride in showcasing the boat 'as new' to us every day. They also made a particular effort to accommodate and tailor the trip to the needs of our kids. Simon sets a very high standard in everything that he does and is simply a skipper of the highest quality! I could not recommend boat or crew highly enough. Sally - thanks to you too for your help and guidance in organizing such a memorable charter and holiday. I look forward to working with you again.
- Trina, Thank you for your note following up on our trip. We just arrived home and sadly, it is 42 and raining as opposed to 80 and sunny in St Thomas. I will happily give you feedback on our trip and please feel free to share it with the owner. Overall, we had a tremendous time and the trip exceeded our expectations. The boat: Wow, what a beautiful sailboat. It had just come out of the yard for an extensive series of repairs and the boat was in beautiful shape. The boat was spotless when we got on board and she really was beautiful sitting in the marina. I had never sailed a Swan before and my family loved every minute we sailed. We sailed to windward for the first 5 days followed by two decent downwind legs to end the charter. The boat sails like a dream and we were regularly sailing at 8-10 knots with great ease. As a long time sailor, I really appreciated how graceful a sailboat she is. My sons were in heaven. The crew: The crew had only been together for a short period and this was their first charter together. In fact, I think they picked up the boat only a week or so before the crossing. As such, there were a few very minor kinks that they were working out none of which were problems. Ben was an outstanding captain. A skilled sailor who did a really nice job of balancing safety first with the desire to ensure we had a good experience. He was always smart about having the right amount of sail up and only in one very minor squall did we have too much sail out. We were active participants in all aspects of the sail including preparing the boat for sailing, skippering, sheeting, and putting away all the gear afterwards. He was also very flexible on our route and we determined the next day’s sale each night depending on weather forecast and desire of our family. I happen to know the area pretty well and that helped. Edmund was still learning how best to work with Ben but he was always the first one up, the boat was spotless due to his efforts, and he was friendly, inclusive, and got along fabulously with my kids. Katie was a remarkable cook and Simone was the friendlies stewardess we could imagine. We ate like kings and they both made us feel incredibly comfortable. They are both true professionals and Simone in particular did a remarkable job of making us feel comfortable at the same time she was clearing and preparing the cabins. She always had a smile on her face and a happy demeanor. She worked hard but always seemed relaxed and happy. We really enjoyed getting to know them. It is amazing how fast a week can go by but this trip exceeded our high expectations both in terms of how magnificent the boat is but really due to how great the crew was. None of us wanted to leave. I am not sure when we will charter again but if we decide to, we will certainly reach out to you. You were great to deal with and helped make our family vacation a true success. Take care. SY PTARMIGAN / New Year / Caribbean
- Hello Reia, I've had the best charter on Sorana. Main reason was that I was by myself. And the crew were the happiest crew I've seen on any other yachts. The cuisine prepared on the yacht was prepared for my requested style and taste. The area was fantastic. I like it more than St.Barts area. The nature was beautiful, and the whole area was very serene. Thank you very much for arranging this charter for me, Reia. M/Y SORANA / Caribbean Windwards / July
- Dear Sally, We had a wonderful time on Synchronicity. I have to say we were a bit anxious as it was our first experience with a chartered boat (we are more used to renting bareboat).
- We loved it. I am really jammed with work and I hope you have had a chance to talk to Mary. The crew was great the food good and they worked really, really hard to make sure we had a great time.
- Trina, Both the family side and friend side of the trip had a fabulous time. The crew was terrific. They were engaged with guests in all activities and truly seemed to enjoy themselves. Chef Lulu was phenomenal. We did a lot of water sports including snorkeling, seabobs, rope swing, slide, boating etc. and the crew really like to be engaged in these activities. While this is my first charter so I don’t have any crew to compare, my wife and I and all of my guests would give them high ratings. Let me know what more I can tell you about the crew.
- The yacht was spectacular. The layout, furnishings, atmosphere and amenities were amazing (except not having sea bobs, but I am pretty sure the owner is going to buy some seabobs as the guests and crew absolutely loved them!). It seemed every other boat had yacht envy as they were always circling the yacht! We did see Seahawk and Rose Hearty which was fun. The BVI itinerary worked well and Captain Simon was very flexible on what we wanted to do. New Year’s Eve could not have worked out any better.
- Best vacation that a whole lot of money can buy!
- Hi Nicolas