The prominent German shipyard Lurssen will attend this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, with its magnificent 68m superyacht Kismet (Project Falcon) on display. Designed by well known Espen Oeino, motor yacht Kismet was launched in 2006 and features beautiful interior designed by renowned Reymond Langton.
Managed by an impressive 22 professional crew, the 68m megayacht Kismet provides lovely and comfortable accommodation to up to 12 guests in 6 splendid cabins. These include a master cabin, a VIP cabin as well as 4 double cabins.
Boasting a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, the Lurssen luxury yacht Kismet (Project Falcon) can reach a top speed of 16 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots, thanks to her twin Caterpillar diesels. She is also equipped with Quantum Zero Speed 4 Fin to provide the maximum comfort while aboard.
Below is a choice of the exceptional charter yachts constructed by Lurssen.
Lurssen Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "Lurssen to exhibit the 68m motor yacht KISMET at MYS"
- 67m Amels GARÇON to be support vessel to the 87m luxury yacht ACE by Lurssen
- Lurssen launch motor yacht ACE (ex project ROCKY)
- Lurssen 85m motor yacht QUATTROELLE (Project Bellissimo) launched
- 85m motor yacht NICKI transferred at Lurssen Yachts
- The 7th Lürssen Rowing Regatta hosted by Lürssen Yachts on May 11