Ferretti Group, represented by its brands Ferretti Yachts, Riva, Pershing, Itama, Mochi and CRN Yachts will be present at this year’s Autumn Boat Shows in Cannes, Monaco as well as Genoa, exhibiting 8 new yacht models.
Cannes Boat Show 11-16 September 2012
Making their debuts at Cannes will be the 4-cabin 87ft superyacht Ferretti 870, and also the 69ft motor yacht Ferretti 690 which is available in 2 versions, either with 8 berths in two double cabins and two twins, or with 3 spacious double cabins.
Riva will be exhibiting one of the largest open-top sports cruisers, the fabulously glamorous new Riva 63 Virtus yacht.
Also at Cannes will be Pershing’s latest flybridge hardtop sensation, the 45-knot Pershing 82 superyacht.
Itama will have their new Itama Forty-Five and Itama Sixty-Two models, both with larger hull windows than their predecessors and also stern garages.
And Mochi will be showing the new Dolphin 64 Cruiser – just as beautiful as ever, but sporting a much larger saloon and flybridge than previous models.
Genoa Boat Show 6-14 October 2012
All the new yacht models launched at Cannes will be on show again at the Genoa Boat Show.
Superyacht News Related to "Ferretti Group to exhibit 8 NEW models at the 2012 Autumn Boat Shows"
- Ferretti Group to attend the 2012 Cannes Boat Show with five brand new yacht models on display
- Sanlorenzo to attend Cannes, Monaco and Genoa Boat Shows
- Ferretti Yachts launch the first hull of motor yacht Ferretti 690
- Azimut Benetti Group to exhibit 22 luxury yachts at the 2012 Cannes Boat Show
- Ferretti Yachts to exhibit at Rio Boat Show 2012