Friday, April 5, will see the sale of Delta yacht Triton at auction. Aptly named for the mighty ruler of the sea, the 163-foot motor yacht Triton is designed for worldwide cruising, deep-sea fishing as well as exotic reef diving.
163ft expedition yacht Triton by Delta Marine
In addition to expedition yacht Triton’s luxurious mahogany interior with both art deco and nautical accents, here are a few of her most unique features:
- Hydraulically deployed tender towing system with a boom and self-tailing winch allowing you to deploy tenders while underway
- Heli-deck capable of carrying a Eurocopter EC130B4 helicopter
- Electro-hydraulically powered lift to shuttle guests to and from the crow’s nest
- Crow’s nest constructed of 100% carbon fiber with a direct line of sight to the fishing cockpit
- Sophisticated dive compressor with Nitrox and Tri-Mix capabilities
- Hydraulically deployed dive platform for ease of entry and exit from the water
- Convertible skylounge and skydeck for indoor or outdoor use
- Pullman berths in all four guest staterooms allowing for accommodations for up to 14 guests in addition to the owners
- Galley that can be used as a country kitchen for owners or guests or completely closed for crew access only
Luxury motor yacht Triton
Luxury yacht Triton has the same level of detail in the finishes and mechanical spaces that Delta has become known for. She is an extraordinary union of naval architecture, advanced technology and, most of all, imagination.
TRITON Yacht Specifications:
Beam 30’-8” molded, 31’-8” extreme
Draft 9’-4” full load, 9’-0” half load
Displacement 500 LT full load, 460 LT half load
Gross Tonnage 527 ITC
Engines 2 X CAT 3508B 1000BHp @1600 rpm
Speed 16 knots
Cruise 14 knots
Fuel capacity 19,500 US Gallons
Range 6100 NM @ 12 knots
Generators (2) Northern Lights 99 kW, (1) Northern Lights 40 kW
Stabilizers Quantum QC 1800 Zero Speed System
Bow thruster American Bow Thruster 125 Hp
Fresh water capacity 2,400 US Gallons
Water-makers (2) FCI Neptune 3300 GPD
Air-conditioning Aqua Air 30 ton
Entertainment systems Definitive Audio
Seatel Satellite Television
Communication Harris Electric
Security systems Delta
Owner and Guests 12 + Owners
Classification ABS Maltese Cross A1 Yachting Service
Naval architecture Delta Design Group
Exterior styling Delta Design Group
Interior Space Planning Delta Design Group
Interior Design Delta Design Group
Builder/Year Delta, 2004
(2) 24’-6” Willard RIB Cummins Inboard, (2) 14’ Avon RIB 50 hp
Crane (1) Nautical Structures EZ3500KBEX knuckle boom crane (upper deck), (1) Nautical Structures SL800OC Gantry launch system (main deck)
- Hydraulically deployed tender towing boom with self-tailing winch.
- Transom mounted stern anchoring/towing winch.
- Hydraulically deployed dive platform.
- Full steering controls at bridge, wings, crow’s nest & stern.
- Simrad bottom mapping system.
- Full video editing suite.
- Nitrox Membrane System Dive Compressor
- Great White Rated Shark Cage
- Gym with Bowflex, Octane & Cybex Equipment
- Laser Light Unit
(2) SeaDoo RXP 215 hp
(6) Ocean Kayaks
(4) Apollo Underwater Scooters
(4) Yamaha Scooters
(1) American Elevator (main deck)
(1) Nautical Structures Elevator (crow’s nest)
(2) Bow Mounted Underwater Cameras
(1) Stern Mounted Underwater Cameras
(2) Game Chairs