55m semi-displacement motor yacht Serenity, formerly known as hull number 15555 and launched by the Dutch shipyard Heesen Yachts in 2011, has been successfully delivered to her Owner. Serenity superyacht is a sister ship to the luxury yacht Quinta Essentia. Her naval architect is Heesen´s in-house team and Van Oossanen & Associates, while her lovely exterior is by well-known Omega Architects.
12 guests can be easily accommodated on board super yacht Serenity. She offers 6 stunning cabins on her four decks. There is a full-beam upper deck and two distinctive side balconies forward on the main deck.
Heesen luxury yacht Serenity boasts a dark blue hull and white superstructure. Run by twin MTU engines, she is able to reach a maximum speed of 15 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "55m Super Yacht Serenity by Heesen Yachts Delivered"
- Heesen Yachts deliver SERENITY superyacht
- 47m motor yacht MY SECRET (ex Project California, hull YN 16347) by Heesen Yachts delivered
- New 47m motor yacht ASYA (YN 16947) delivered by Heesen Yachts
- New 51m motor yacht MySky (YN 16551) delivered by Heesen Yachts
- 47m superyacht LADY PETRA (YN 15947) by Heesen Yachts delivered