The new Open tender measures 8.5 metres and has a beam of 2.8 metres. Its weight is 1900 kg with full GO and water. During the sea trial the tender reached 35 knots full of GO and 6 people on board and Volvo Z Drive 220 ht.
The tender is very safe, dry and comfortable at full speed. It was constructed in femal moulds with the infusion method. It features an added swim platform with a ladder and a hand rail.
A hydraulic removable hard top at the front part of the deck is optional, thanks to which you can easily and quickly transform your tender into a small limousine. There are many additional options available upon request with the new TS85 being easily customisable depending on the owner’s request.
Main Characteristics of TS85 Open Tender
Length overall 8.50 m
Maximum beam 2.80 m
Draft 0.52 m
Freeboard Without engine 1.41 m
Light Displacement with fuel and water 2.0 tonnes
Loaded displacement 3.9 tonnes
Maximum engine power 260 Hp
Maximum speed 35 kts
Fuel tank 240 litres
Water tank 40 litres
EC design category B
Maximum number of passenger 16 people
Naval architect: Philippe CABON
Hull & deck structure
- Hull, deck and roof: Vinylester resin vacuum process infusion,Glass fiber / PVC foam sandwich with local reinforcement. White gel coat.
- Bulkheads and longitudinal girders PVC foam / glass fiber.
- All bonding made with structural adhesives.
Engine and Propulsion
- Engine Volvo D3-220, electronic injection with stern Drive Duo Prop.
- Fuel filter and separator, remote shut off valve, 240 litres aluminum alloy fuel tank with 40 litres reserve, fuel gauges.
- Carbon fiber steering wheel, cable transmission.
- Ventilation with 2 electric fans.
- Engine compartment sound insulation in perforated Aluminium panels covering sound deadening foam sandwich.
- Carbon finishes on dashboard.
- Carbon steering wheel, throttle and engine controls.
- Compass with light.
All metal fittings in polished 316L stainless steel.
- Hand rails, hinges, mounting plates, various fittings.
- A4 Stainless steel screws, nuts & washers.
- 2 x 12 V – 90 A AGM batteries.
- 10 functions watertight electric board on the steering console.
- Circuit protection by thermal circuit breaker or fuses.
- Battery charging via the engine alternator.
- Anodes set.
- Regular navigation lights (Led), light in engine room.
- 6mm thick, 56mm wide, natural teak from sustainable sources.
- Complete removable wrap around fender in close cellular foam coated with high resistance cover material.
- 2 automatic electric bilge pumps with buzzer alarm.
- 1 water tank with pump and shower at stern in a small box.
- 1 hand fire extinguisher in a locker at the steering console.
- 1 auto fire extinguisher in engine room.
- 1 VHF Icom IC-M411, 25 W recessed in the steering console, antenna.
- 1 radio CD,MP3 with antenna AM FM and 2 speaker 40 W.
- GPS Garmin package with antenna, Display 10’, 1 map on choice.
- Anchor locker at the bow with automatic removable anchor roller
- 6kg plate steel anchor, 25 m chain and clench point.
- Electric windlass and panel control at helm station.
- Furling line and anchor holding device.
- 6 foldable mooring cleats (2 fwd, 2 centers, 2 aft).
- 6 fenders and socks.
- 3 ropes 10 meter long.
- Seats cushions and mattresses in 60mm thickness closed cell (40 mm high and 20 mm low density) polyurethane foam covered with vinyl Sunbrella. Colour to the client’s choice.
- Removable cushions.
- 10 x blue long life LED cockpit lights.
- Towing chain plate.
- Safety equipment for 15 people.
- 1 removable stainless steel Flag pole, ski tow pole.
- 2 Fishing rod holders.
- 1 swim ladder.
- 1 telescopic boat hooks.
- 1 First aid kit, 1 Tool kit.
- Owner manual.
Tender lifting bridles for 1 or 2 points.
- 2 or 3 stainless steel padeyes fastened in the cockpit sole.
- 1 wire sling-bridle.
- 3 mooring eyes (1 transom and 2 forward).