Tender Shipyard has recently delivered the brand new TS56 superyacht tender. Destined to be a tender to the 43m ISA Philmi yacht, the lovely TS 56 Open boat features naval architecture by Philippe Cabon. It can comfortably host up to 8 passengers. Another new tender with naval architecture by Philippe Cabon is currently in build for the Benetti motor yacht FORMOSA.
Main Characteristics of TS56 T/T superyacht Philmi:
Length overall 5.60 m / 18.4 ft
Maximum beam 2.20 m / 7.2 ft
Draft 0.40 m / 1.3 ft
Freeboard without engine 1.34 m / 4.4 ft
Light displacement with fuel and water 1500 kg / 3300 lb
Loaded displacement 3 000 kg / 6600 lb
Maximum engine power 140 Hp
Maximum speed with 140 Hp 30 kts
GO tank 180 l / 45 US Gal
EC Design category C
Maximum number of passenger 8 people
Naval architect Philippe CABON
Hull & deck structure
• Hull, deck and roof: Vinylester resin vacuum process infusion,Glass fiber / PVC foam sandwich with local reinforcement. White gel coat.
• Bulkheads and longitudinal girders PVC foam / glass fiber.
• All bonding made with structural adhesives.
Engine and Propulsion
• Engine Volvo D3 140 hp Z Drive, electronic injection with propeller Duo Prop.
• GO filter and separator, remote shut off valve, 180 litres aluminum alloy GO tank with fuel gauge.
• Carbon fiber steering wheel, cable transmission.
• Carbon finishes on dashboard.
• Carbon steering wheel, throttle and engine controls.
• Compass with light.
All metal fittings in polished 316L stainless steel.
• Hand rails, hinges, mounting plates, various fittings.
• A4 Stainless steel screws, nuts & washers.
• 2 x 12 V – 90 A AGM batteries.
• 10 functions watertight electric board on the steering console.
• Circuit protection by thermal circuit breaker or fuses.
• Battery charging via the engine alternator.
• Anodes set.
• Regular navigation lights (Led).
• 6mm thick, 56mm wide, natural teak from sustainable sources.
• Complete removable wrap around fender in close cellular foam coated with high resistance cover material.
• 2 automatic electric bilge pumps with buzzer alarm and electronic water detector
• 1 water tank 40 liters, with pump and shower at stern in a small box.
• 1 hand fire extinguisher in a locker at the steering console.
• 1 auto fire extinguisher in engine room.
• 1 VHF Icom IC-M411, 25 W recessed in the steering console, antenna.
• 1 radio CD,MP3 with antenna AM FM and 2 speaker 40 W.
• GPS Raymarine package with antenna, Display 8’, 1 map on choice.
• Anchor locker at the bow with anchor roller.
• 5kg plate steel anchor, 5 m chain and 20m rope, clench point.
• 4 foldable mooring cleats (2 fwd, 2 aft).
• 4 fenders and socks.
• 3 ropes 10 meters long.
• Seats cushions and mattresses in 60mm thickness closed cell (40mm high and 20mm low density) polyurethane foam covered with vinyl Sunbrella or skai. Colour to the client’s choice.
• Removable cushions.
• 6 x blue long life LED cockpit lights.
• Removable hand pole and 1 plug at left on stairs.
• Towing chain plate.
• Safety equipment for 9 people.
• 1 removable stainless steel Flag pole, ski tow pole.
• 2 Fishing rod holders.
• 1 swim ladder at bow and transom.
• 1 telescopic boat hooks.
• 1 First aid kit,
• 1 Tool kit.
• Name stainless steel polished .
• Owner manual.
Tender lifting bridles for 1 point.
• 3 stainless steel padeyes fastened in the cockpit sole.
• 1 wire sling-bridle.
• 3 mooring eyes (1 transom and 2 forward).