LP Design Ltd UK is proud to present their latest 50-metre motor yacht Ocean Atrium design. Superyacht Ocean Atrium concept represents an exciting new design, with a unique internal configuration, housed within a conventionally proportioned exterior. This unique vessel is an “ultimate events yacht”, specially created for an events-minded owner.
Luxury yacht Ocean Atrium concept offers the grandeur of unique interior architecture, combined with the flexible Events Deck amidships. This barrier-free space can be configured for a range of activity, including private parties, charitable or corporate functions, sports event support, diving expeditions, research missions, or family gatherings of every sort.
The dramatic open double-story interior configuration – seen widely in exclusive architecture – puts the Ocean Atrium yacht concept in a class of her own, with remarkable sightlines through three decks.
As private-use or charter vessel, events-minded owners will enjoy the benefits of far more than a luxury showcase: The Ocean Atrium is an optimized machine for living, entertaining, and hosting action activities.
Features of superyacht Ocean Atrium concept include:
– choice of exterior style, including ‘Explorer’, ‘Streamlined’, or ‘Stealth’,
– climatized Events Deck with modular furnishing offering versatile arrangements
– dramatic two-story atrium saloon in unique Sky-Plex configuration
– 30 foot ‘showpiece’ tender (no motor yacht in this size carries such a large tender)
– luxurious Main-Deck Master Stateroom with private balcony
– extra-widebody design, widened further with fold-out bulwarks
– grand staircase through ‘live garden’ zone
– massage/treatments suite on top deck
– ‘Cinema Lounge’/Observation Deck with operable roof
– passenger elevator, plus general ‘barrier-free design’ ethos to accommodate all persons
– optimized internal volume concept to adhere to <500gt rule
– large glazed paneled exterior using easy maintenance direct-bond glazing system
– ‘shoal draft’ for shallow water access, e.g. Bahamas.
Technical Specifications of the Ocean Atrium yacht concept:
Length 49.90m (163′)
Beam, Moulded 10.0m (32’8”)
Draft 2.3m (7’5”)
Gross Tonnage 499 tons
Class Lloyds Register, MCA, other to be determined
Main Yacht Tender 9m
Structural material Aluminium alloy
Cruise Speed Approx 16 – 17knots, 19knots max.
Main Engines 2 x 1800 hp MTU 12V diesels x twin, fixed prop
Generators 2 x 125kw Kholer + 1 x 99kw Kholer
Stabilizers Zero Speed 4 fin system
Fuel Capacity 18,000 US Gallons, estimate
Fresh Water Capacity 3200 US Gallons, estimate
Crew Up to 12
Note: Specifications and details are preliminary and subject to change.