The German company, Messerschmitt Yachts, has unveiled their latest 48,8m (160′) motor yacht MTT-Bulwark-Modules concept at the 2012 Monaco Yacht Show. Boasting an axe-bow hull as well as the large afterdeck area, the MTT-Bulwark superyacht is a spectacular explorer, designed by Felix P. Messerschmitt. It features an impressively luxurious outfit and interior.
The construction of the MTT-Bulwark yacht, which is able to pass all ice-classifications, is designed for continuous use and durability. The high hull guarantees maximum safety in case of extreme weather conditions and is a combination of the efficient axe-bow and the displacement hull.
Main features of the new luxury yacht MTT-Bulwark-Modules are:
– Environmentally friendly technologies and recyclable materials (cradle-to-cradle principle)
– Efficient propulsion for long range journeys
– Replaceable platform on afterdeck as option for different capabilities with special equipment
(fully customizable; e.g. helicopter pad, tender deck, lounge deck with pool etc.)
– Adaptable decks of the superstructure to fit the owner’s requirements
– Modern and sportive design combined with innovative solutions in security, efficiency and entertainment to ensure a comfortable living on board.
The MTT-Bulwark-Modules yacht in 50m and other lengths will be developed according to the customer’s requirements on request.
Main Dimensions of the MTT-Bulwark-Modules yacht:
Length overall approx. 48.80 m
Beam max approx. 9.60 m
Draught loaded approx. 3.00 m
Max. speed approx. 22 knots
Cruising speed approx. 14 knots
Range by cruising speed approx. 5.800 nautical miles