Stephens Waring Yacht Design has released the new renderings of their majestic sailing yacht Anthem concept. Superyacht Anthem concept is a beautiful 44-metre Spirit of Tradition maxi ketch, designed for extended family cruising or luxury yacht charter programs supported by a professional crew.
Particulars of the 44m Anthem superyacht concept:
LOA 144 ft. – 4 in. 44 M
LWL 113 ft. 10 in. 34.7 M
Beam (max) 26 ft. – 11 in. 8.2 M
Draft 16 ft. – 8 in. 5.1 M
Disp 230 Tons
SA 8385 sq. ft. 780 sq. M
Aux power Caterpillar 3512 1750 hp
Notable Points of the 44m luxury yacht Anthem concept:
• SWYD Signature style hull form.
• Luxurious Accommodation – 4 staterooms, separate crew quarters.
• Optimized for family cruising and professionally crewed luxury yacht charters.
• Two cockpits for a tailored sailing experience.
• Three Lounges and two raised salon areas for relaxed comfort.
• Sail plan designed for ease of handling and response.