Balearics Yacht Charter Reviews
How did our charter clients review The Balearc Islands, Spain as a yacht charter destination after their recent yacht rental holiday there? Below, you can read their comments from the last recent season.
- Amanda, We have been on various boat excursions and we loved this crew the best! It truly makes a difference - Always accommodating and genuinely loved their job! Our location for renewal of vows was perfect - 'Finca' visit was also highlight. Everything worked. Loved the treehouse! The food was divine as K said they paid attention to our requests and the chef was amazing! We are back in action and missing our sunny restful days with the most spectacular crew! Thanks for all your help! K.
Yacht HARMONY 1 / A Palma to Palma Charter / July 31 – August 7, 2018.
- Amanda, It really was great all around!! We especially loved the biking day where we went to the local 'finca', and the Hotel 'SonNet' was really good. The best part was definitely the crew!!! They were just so kind and thoughtful and pleasant to be around. The boat itself was wonderful too - especially the inside. Very clean, pristine white, smelled good, a nice big master bedroom. They always kept the AC on which was awesome. Though with outdoor space some of the areas were not large enough for all of us to hang out / lay down -- it was not about the size of the boat, just more the layout. The food was incredible because they really paid attention to our list. It was not random - they always had a meat for T. that was not fish. They always had great salads and a ton of fruit. The cocktails were also great. Thinking Croatia the first week of June next year. Boat from island to island and then bike around each island... Thanks!! J.A. and family
Yacht HARMONY 1 / A Palma to Palma Charter / July 31 – August 7, 2018.
- Hi Martha, regarding our charter in the B OCEAN yacht, we really have to say that it was one of the best charters we have done up to now! Taking everything into account, our stay was very very good! We enjoyed the boat a lot and it was very comfortable. We had a few minor issues with one of the generators that was solved quite fast. The new refurbish is really great and the very good quality of the boat was truly noticeable. The outer decks are very comfortable and spacious. We had a small problem with the wave runner since as it was new, they didn’t have the insurance until the 3rd day of the charter so we couldn’t fully use it during the whole trip but it was solved by the crew. We really think they should make a better brochure since the pictures really don’t show the boat very well and it is much better than it looks. Also, they should point out that there are stabilizers installed on the boat because they worked perfectly! The navigation was the best we had up till now and we navigated 25 hours or more during our stay. Regarding the crew, as well, they were absolutely great! We think that the boat is made for 4 crew members and not for 3 as it had when we started the charter. I think that they noticed it as well since in the 4th day another person joined us. Never the less, Alex, Borja and Zineb made up perfectly for the one crew member missing, we didn’t have any problem and they were on top of every detail but we could notice that it was very tiring for them. When Helena came on board everything remained perfect but it was noticeable that they were more comfortable with one more person on board. We really have all good things to say about the 4 of them. The captain is very devoted to detail and very communicative regarding schedules and itineraries which was great for us and he really took into account what we liked and preferred. The food was very good also! Very nice Spanish food. As always thanks to you Martha also since you are very much part of our trips and we know you always do your best to make them unforgettable. M.C
Yacht B OCEAN / An IBIZA to IBIZA Charter / July 22- 29, 2018.
- Hi Amanda! We are back from a fabulous trip. Our trip on the JACKIE ONE was memorable but this one was extraordinary! The VOGUE was very similar to the Jackie One, space wise, but the crew is what made this trip wonderful. Captain Dylan was very professional and attentive to all our needs and requests. “No” was never an answer for Captain Dylan. He really knows the Balearics and all the hidden places to go anchor for a quiet evening. Nicki was the best cook ever! Her food was varied and very healthy. I greatly recommend her to write a cookbook. Justin was very kind and great with the kids and us. Always ready to let us do water sports and he was a great coach. He was very patient. Mylene was very professional as well. Very discreet and attentive to all our needs. Hopefully you will recommend this charter to your clients without hesitation. Just a perfect vacation! Thanks again Amanda you really delivered what we were looking for! We will keep in touch! Thanks again for everything. Best regards, N.B & F.B
M/Y VOGUE / Ibiza to Palma, Balearics / 25 July - 1 August 2018.
- Hi Amanda, the days on Adriano were fantastic. The boat is very nice! Nice rooms, nice bathrooms! The crew was also great! Delfina’s dishes were soooo delicious, and she was very kind all the time. Dimitri is very kind and was very concerned about us, always bringing us to the best places. Thank you for everything! For sure we will charter again and obviously I will recommend you. Best Regards, A.C.
M/Y ADRIANO / Palma – Palma, Balearics / 4-14 July 2018.
- Dear Nick, It was a lovely trip, we really enjoyed everything. Everything was great. Thank you so much for everything once again. Hope we will have the chance to cooperate again very soon. Kind regards, I.K.
M/Y CHRISTINA G / Palma – Palma, Balearics / 8 - 15 July 2018.
- Hi Amanda, Thank you so much for checking in yes we are finally on board. The crew is really nice, they all are very lovely. You were right both the chef and Tom are great in their own ways. Tonight even though I was full I kept eating cuz the food was so delicious. The only complaint we have is, as you already know, the weather, but after what happened to the Caribbean I guess we shouldn't complain much. Hope all is great with you and talk soon,
M/Y BLUE VISION / Balearics / September 8-15
- Thank you Amanda. Everything was great. The yacht is in good condition and the crew was very responsive, kind and effective. Chef excellent overall and outstanding on desserts. I would definitively recommend seraph and crew. Thank you for recommending them. We are thinking on doing Caribbean in Christmas week. Hopefully we can arrange something with more time this time.
MY SERAPH / Balearics / July 12 – 19
- Nick, Thank you for following up – it was once again fabulous! The crew went above and beyond at all times, exceeded expectations throughout, looked after every single detail (no matter how petite it may have appeared) and kept us happy throughout. A wonderful 12 days ended far too soon! There are no improvement opportunities that we could possibly ask for. Consequently, we are a 100% satisfied client.CENTO / June 1 – 12 / Balearics
- Dear Nick, The crew is simple spectacular. Quite honestly, they are beyond words and uphold the most professional standard at all times. They present solutions to wishes that have not even been voiced yet. The quality of the food is beyond imagination. I spend over 250 nights p.a. dining in restaurants. 6 days into our 7 day trip it has been a 10 out of 10 at every occasion. Quality, creativity, decor, service and ingredients have been exceptional. Simply awesome. Therefore we would very much like to return next year. M/Y CENTO / Balearics / Aug 6 - 13
- Josh, sorry we did not reply earlier, we had a break from our phones. Just wanted to let you know that everything went perfectly fine, we had a lovely time and everyone enjoyed the trip. Trending was lovely, they took really good care of us. We just left and will miss it. Thank you for helping us with everything really appreciate it. M/Y TRENDING / West Med / July 27 – Aug 2
- We have a great trip! We enjoyed it very, very much. The whole crew was amazing and very attentive to our needs. Probably the best service I have seen in any five star hotel. Special thanks to Captain [Vincent] Rose. The guy was very friendly and was trying to help us every step of the way. We really liked the boat. The weather was very windy but the boat was stable and nobody got sick, to my wife delight. Apparently aluminum construction, full displacement and stabilizers contributed to this. Another good point. We have traveled every day, but because of low fuel consumption our total fuel bill was very low. And last but not least we would like to thank you for a wonderful trip. You service was very, very good and helpful. We have followed all your advice and have no regrets! I would definitely suggest you services to my friends. Thank again for a wonderful trip and hope to use your services next time we decide to take a boat trip! We wish you and your crew best of luck! M/Y SEA SHELL / West Med / July 23 – 31
- Thank you Martha. We had a great time on the ACE SIX. The boat, despite her age, was in excellent shape and well cared for. Alberto and his crew were outstanding - we couldn't have been happier with them. M/Y ACE SIX / Palma / July 20 – 27
- We have just had an amazing week aboard Moonraker 2. We spent the time sailing around the glorious coast of Majorca. We were cordially welcomed by the Skipper, [Brett] and our luggage placed in our rooms. From that moment on, the stay on board was an absolute treat. The 4 staff were fantastic, as we enjoyed divine cuisine from our chef, Suzanne and the excellent attention from Dom and Paddy. Tom, the engineer, was mostly behind the scenes but was also extremely helpful and pleasant. Brett was always very mindful of our comfort at sea and thorough in his preparation for our next leg. As stated earlier, the food on board was very special indeed. Extremely fresh and always cooked and presented to perfection. Great work Suzanne!! Dom, our cabin attendant, was always pleasant and had a ready smile. Nothing was too much trouble and she had a keen eye for any drinks that needed to be refreshed! Moonraker 2 is extremely comfortable and well-appointed both inside and out. We enjoyed the paddle boards  and kayaks  and there was also snorkeling equipment available. We thoroughly recommend Moonraker 2 and her crew. You will have a safe, comfortable and thoroughly enjoyable holiday. M/Y MOONRAKER II / Balearics / July
- Reia, We have had a terrific week off Mallorca on Moonraker11. A tastefully refurbished boat, it is understated and luxurious. The skipper, Brett, complemented the sights with great local knowledge and chef, Suzanne, produced beautiful contemporary meals. Professional and friendly crew made this a perfect week in the Balearic Islands. M/Y MOONRAKER II / Mallorca / June 23 - 30