Launched by the well known Polish luxury catamaran builder Sunreef Yachts in 2010, the almost 35m charter yacht CHE is continuing to sail around the globe and has been in French Polynesia since spring while exploring the impressive parade of these blessed islands. Her highly successful summer season will soon come to its end; the Sunreef 114 sailing yacht CHE will therefore be available for charter in the South Pacific and it’s fabulous island of Tonga between October 15th-30th.
Tonga is the region’s best kept secret luring visitors with powdery white-sand beaches, sparkling waters in glistening hues of greens and blues, dramatic plunging bluffs and luscious tropical fauna, and its capital city offers direct flights to the bustling city of Auckland.
Popular luxury superyacht destination, Tonga, will be yacht CHE’s last port of call during her stay in French Polynesia before the catamaran sets sail to New Zealand where she plans to arrive in mid-December and where she will be again available for charter.
Technical Specifications of the Sunreef 114 superyacht CHE
Year Built: 2010
Builder: Sunreef Yachts
Cruising Speed: 14 knots
Summer: French Polynesia
Winter: New Zealand
Superyacht News Related to "Sunreef 114 charter yacht CHE sails around the globe"
- Sunreef 74 Catamaran MAITA’I (ex Che) available for Caribbean and Mediterranean yacht charter
- Newly launched Sunreef 82 DD superyacht HOUBARA to premiere at Cannes Boat Show
- Sunreef 70 charter yacht ANINI recommended for DOBRY WZÓR 2012 (GOOD DESIGN) Awards
- Three new luxury catamaran yachts over 80ft by Sunreef Yachts
- Sunreef Yachts launch Sunreef 82 Double Deck sailing yacht Houbara