H2 Design is proud to introduce their new 72 metre Yacht design for the Turkish luxury yacht builder Proteksan-Turquoise. The Proteksan Turquise 72m Yacht is a result of a successful long term collaboration between Proteksan-Turquoise and the London based design studio.
The new 72m Proteksan-Turquoise motoryacht is based on the existing 70 metre platform, of which the shipyard is currently building two versions. Both are with interior and exterior styling designed by H2 in London.
The styling of this new H2 72 metre design concept is contemporary without being too aggressive and features a large centrally located owners suite on the bridge deck with private balconies port and starboard.
The guest suites are all located on the main deck and there is room for a large spa and beach club and cinema room down on the lower deck as well as a tender garage for two 7m tenders.
Following the launch of three yachts from Proteksan-Turquoise yard , H2 are preparing for the delivery of the 71m Talisman II motor yacht next year. The second Proteksan-Turquoise 72m Yacht will be delivered early in 2012.
Superyacht News Related to "Proteksan-Turquoise 72m Yacht designed by H2 Design"
- Proteksan-Turquoise launch motor yacht Talisman C designed by H2
- Feature: 2011 Motor Yacht Turquoise – a Proteksan Turquoise Superyacht designed by Dubois
- Superyacht Turquoise by Proteksan Turquoise nears completion
- 72.64m Proteksan Turquoise superyacht Vicky (hull NB54) launched
- Motor yacht Talisman C by Proteksan Turquoise set for 2 year World Cruise after her delivery in June