The Italian shipyard Mariotti Yachts will attend this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, presenting its latest 54-metre motor yacht Rahil (Project Jana). A sistership to Sea Force One yacht, Rahil superyacht is designed by renowned Luca Dini.
Mariotti luxury yacht Rahil can comfortably sleep up to 12 guests. She is can accommodate a crew of 13.
Built to comply with MCA as well as ABS classification, the 54m superyacht Rahil (Project Jana) is able to achieve a maximum speed of 17,5 knots and a 15-knot cruising speed, thanks to her twin CAT 3516B diesels.
Superyacht News Related to "Mariotti Yachts to present the 54m luxury yacht RAHIL at MYS 2012"
- Mariotti Yachts deliver the 54m superyacht RAHIL (Project Jana)
- 54m motor yacht RAHIL (Project Jana) by Mariotti Yachts launched
- 54m Mariotti Yacht RAHIL Nearing Launch
- Sanlorenzo to be present at three Luxury Yacht Shows this autumn
- Alloy Yachts to attend the MYS 2012 with luxury yacht VERTIGO on display