Nautitech and Alu Marine shipyards, both manufacturers of luxury catamaran yachts, have sealed their alliance within a new group. This amazing news for yachting industry was officially launched by Richard Gibeaud, General Manager of Alu Marine, as well as Bruno Voisard, CEO of Nautitech, at this year’s Cannes International Boat Show.
Complementing each other with their competence and the products they offer, the two shipbuilders decided to unite to broaden the scope of their activities and product range.
Nautitech is one of the finest brands of top-of-the-range cruising catamarans. The quality and the performance of their models have worldwide acknowledgement. The shipyard also produces the Ocean Voyager series of large day-charter catamarans.
Alu Marine is a reputed builder of custom and semi-custom aluminium catamarans. Adapted to the requirements of amateur and professional sailors, the specifications of these yachts are extremely strict.
Nautitech and Alu Marine have united their competence. Therefore they strengthened their standing in this sector with the offer of a complete series of top-of-the-range aluminium or composite models between 40 and 140 feet – aimed at the private yachts and commercial vessels markets.
Below is a gallery for the splendid charter yachts built by Alu Marine.
Alu Marine Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "New group presented by Alu Marine and Nautitech at the 2012 Cannes Boat Show"
- Horizon E88 superyacht ARABELLA II to be presented at the 2012 Cannes Boat Show
- Azimut Benetti Group to exhibit 22 luxury yachts at the 2012 Cannes Boat Show
- Ferretti Group to attend the 2012 Cannes Boat Show with five brand new yacht models on display
- The new motor yacht Kaiser-45 to be officially presented at Cannes Boat Show
- Ferretti Group exhibiting at Cannes Boat Show