Yacht spotter, Roberto Malfatti, has kindly shared with us the photos of a superyacht below, spotted at the Benetti shipyard in Livorno, Italy earlier this week. She is supposed to be the CMN Line 49 motor yacht MIM (ex Bermie, Mimtee, Netanya VII), originally launched by CMN Yachts in 2001, and currently undergoing refit. Measuring 49 meters in length, luxury yacht MIM has been beautifully penned by The A Group, with interior design by Andrew Winch.
The elegant interiors of superyacht MIM are chic and minimalist, with neutral tones creating a warm and relaxing atmosphere. There is deluxe accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 gorgeous cabins, including a full-beam master cabin, 2 double cabins, a twin cabin and a triple cabin. Moreover, there is a single cabin on the upper deck – ideal for nannies, teenagers or single guests.
The generous exterior areas of super yacht MIM (ex Bermie, Mimtee, Netanya VII) host a huge aft deck with fixed seating, an upper deck with al fresco dining area and sundeck with a seating area aft and a large circular Spa Pool with surrounding sunpads forward.
There are more charter yachts built by CMN here.
Superyacht News Related to "CMN Line 49 Motor Yacht MIM spotted at BENETTI"
- Gorgeous 53m Rossi Navi Motor Yacht SOUTH spotted at Benetti
- All-new 63m Benetti Motor Yacht Hull FB264 spotted in Livorno, Italy
- Majestic 65m Mega Yacht SILVER ANGEL spotted at Benetti
- Benetti Tradition Supreme 108 motor yacht ATTITUDE in Italy
- Superb Benetti Tradition 105 Motor Yacht ORSO 3 in Italy