The Greek shipyard Mega Technica has launched two new 50m motor yachts, known under hull 163.10 and hull 164.10. Hull 163.10 and Hull 164.10 superyachts are both designed to become luxury explorer yachts.
Mega Technica 50m Hull 163.10 yacht is of the COSMO 50 type and was successfully launched on April 20, 2011. Subsequently, she was towed to another shipyard for outfitting. The keel was laid in May 2010 and the aluminum superstructure work started in November 2010 when the architectural interior design was completed.
The 2nd 50m super yacht Hull 164.10, also of the COSMO 50 type was launched in October 3, 2011. She was then towed to another shipyard for outfitting, as well. The keel was laid in September 2010.
Superyacht News Related to "Two 50m Motor Yachts Hull 163.10 and Hull 164.10 launched by Mega Technica"
- First 50m Cosmo Explorer motor yacht Hull 163.10 launched
- 36.57m expedition motor yacht FAR FAR AWAY (ex hull 576) launched by Inace Yachts
- 47m motor yacht Lady Petra (ex hull YN 15747) launched by Heesen Yachts
- Moonen 100 motor yacht Hull YN195 launched
- NISI 2400 motor yacht hull 5 by NISI Yachts launched