Dutch shipyard, Storm Yachts, has released a video showing their motor yacht S-78, while lying at anchor. The first concept unveiled by the builder, the striking 24-metre superyacht S-78 is currently under construction.
The all-aluminium fast displacement motor yacht S-78 has all the assets that brought the Storm brand to the world’s attention:
– The S stands for speed: The S-78 can reach 24 knots thank to her innovative Volvo IPS 1050 drive technology;
– Her patented FDHF hull shape guarantee excellent sailing characteristics and significant fuel savings;
– A strikingly different exterior profile;
– A significant interior volume that optimises comfort;
– Cutting edge technology;
– Premium Dutch standards of finishing and detail inside and out;
– A wealth of customisation options.
With her wide-body design, the S-78 yacht offers her owners ample accommodation space, unknown in this length-segment. With an aft-deck and main lounge worthy of a superyacht, there is a great deal of space for all the guest. The flybridge area also provides a superb al fresco environment for sunbathing, dining or raising a glass to another top day of cruising.
Technical Specifications of Storm S-78 Yacht:
Length overall 23.60m
Water length 23.31m
Displacement 55.000 kg empty
Fuel capacity 6.000L + 3.000L (Option)
Water capacity. 2.000L + 1.000L (Option)
Water maker/Ballast 1.159L
Black water tank 2 Tanks / 960L