Turkish manufacturer of luxury classic motor yachts and superyachts, Vicem Yachts, is proud to announce the sale and delivery of the new motor yacht 97 Cruiser to her new US Owner. Superyacht Vicem 97 Cruiser reached the glamorous America yacht charter destination – Florida at the end of March 2014, following her sale the prior month. Along with the 97 Cruiser, Vicem Yachts also sold the motor yacht 77 Flybridge in April 2014.
Luxury yacht Vicem 97 Cruiser is a yacht entirely hand-crafted using modern systems and a composite finish. She is the flagship of the Vicem Vintage Line along with the Vicem 107 Cruiser charter yacht Moni, delivered in the 2013, totally custom-made in wood and worthy of its name in terms of technology and aesthetics with ample space throughout. The interiors are designed to ensure on-board deluxe living even during the most extended cruises.
The Vicem 97 Cruiser superyacht embodies all the elegance of a hand-crafted, classic-style yacht with the modernity and capability to undertake demanding voyages with low power consumption and comfort levels that only quality composite construction can provide. Each model produced reflects years of proven high-performing hull lines together with keeping safety at the forefront, yet is distinguished by unique interior solutions and furnishings created by the shipyard with the participation of the yacht owner.
With the launch of the 97 Cruiser yacht model, part of Vicem’s Cruiser Series of long-range motor yachts ranging from 82 – 107 feet in length, Vicem offers a line of classic-style yachts with superb living accommodations and intrinsic extended cruising capabilities.
Inspired by the grand tradition of Gold Coast pleasure yachts, and based on the elegant style and design of Vicem’s signature Classic Series of 52-77 feet motor yachts, the 97 Cruiser yacht features a raised pilothouse arrangement, larger superstructure, standard flybridge and oversized guest and crew accommodations well suited for longer excursions.
Highlights aboard the 97 Cruiser yacht includes:
– Flybridge: fully equipped helm station with two Stidd double helm seats, hydraulic dining table for 15, large grill, wet bar, sun deck and Spa Pool
– Aft cockpit and foredeck: large dining area with circular staircase leading up to the flybridge; day head; sunbathing and built-in seating; wide, covered side decks
– Main deck: oversized salon with built-in seating, wet bar, full-length galley, elevated dining room (seating for 8), and wheelhouse
– Master stateroom: full-beam stateroom with private stairway, dressing table, built-in couch, his/hers bathrooms with common Spa Pool tub
– Guest accommodations: two VIP cabins w/ king beds, one twin guest cabin; en-suite bathrooms in all staterooms featuring granite counter tops & lighted vanity mirrors
– Crew quarters: located aft lower deck; separate entrance for increased privacy; four bunk beds, galley, dining area and private head
Beauty is complemented by brawn on the luxury yacht 97 Cruiser, which has twin 900 hp MAN Diesels (@ 2300 rpm) to generate a maximum speed of 18 knots, and cruising range of 2,000 nm at 10 knots. A modified deep-V hull design and side power bow and stern thrusters help assure a smooth ride in choppy waters.
Standard Specifications of Vicem 97 Cruiser Yacht:
Displacement 171,000 lbs
Fuel Capacity 3400 gal
Water Capacity 800 gal
Holding Tank 430 gal
Power Twin MAN Diesels x 900 hp
Max Speed 18 knots
Cruising Speed 12 knots
Below is a choice of other superb charter yachts built by Vicem.