Under development since the end of last year, power catamaran AIR 99 represents the most imposing model of the range, currently on offer at Oxygene Yachts from France. With her 99 feet in length and her 4305-square-foot living area, superyacht AIR 99 is a more impressive version of luxury yacht AIR 77, that keeps the balance typical of the AIR style.
The “carré”, the main living area of the AIR 99 yacht, displays a 1292-square-foot surface for a unique sensation of freedom. The perspective from the stern unfolds along the boat’s 88 feet axis and spreads, uninterrupted, towards the horizon.
The wide living area of super yacht AIR 99 has allowed the integration of two additional master cabins: she counts six, all in curves and in perfect harmony with the spirit of the AIR range.
The reversed bay and the die-cutted bulwarks of AIR 99 superyacht elegantly differentiate her from the power catamarans of her caliber, while offering the same advantages, including a 30-knot top speed.
Technical Specifications of luxury yacht AIR 99 by Oxygene Yachts:
– Power catamaran
– Interior and exterior design: Frédéric Sarfati
– Architecture and building in collaboration with the shipyard Couach (France)
– Construction material: carbon-composite
– Windows: variable transparency glass
– Length: 30 m / 99′
– Beam: 11,80 m / 38′
– Weight / loaded: 58 t / 70 t
– Draft: 1,2 m – 1,4 m
– Engines: MTU 800 / 1600 ch
– Propellers: 2 boat water-jet drives (Ultrajet/Masterjet) or Volvo IPS pods
– Cruising / top speed: 12-20 kn / 20-30 kn
– Fuel consumption: 80 to 170 liters per hour
– 6 en-suite double master cabins, shower, separate toilets.
– 2 en-suite double crew cabins
– Rigid, 10-people dinghy, integrated in the front deck, 150 hp engine