The wait is over: one of the most eye-catching superyachts, 80m ARTEFACT, has just hit the water at Nobiskrug in Germany. This hybrid motor yacht with the latest technology for environmentally-friendly cruising was designed by Gregory C. Marshall. Her exterior profile features eclectic details and huge glass central section with a glasswork of approximately 60 tons. The interiors were designed by world-renowned Reymond Langton.
Motor yacht ARTEFACT boasts the latest technology for environmentally-friendly cruising, such as:
- Solar panels and large battery storage system installed that allows longer operations of the vessel without internal combustion engines being on
- The state-of-the-art DC-bus diesel-electric Azipod propulsion system by ABB, which allows holding position without dropping anchor on sensitive seafloors
- Specifically designed six-bladed propellers for noise and vibration reduction for enhancing performance and efficiency
- Wastewater recycling system
- One of the first superyachts that meet IMO III emissions regulation.
Prior to her delivery this summer, ARTEFACT will undergo the final stage of work on the exterior and interior.