The new Navetta 33m Crescendo motor yacht Ziacanaia has been launched by Custom Line, a Ferretti Group brand. Yacht Ziacanaia is the first hull in the new 33-meter Crescendo series. The new motor yacht series was designed by Advanced Yacht Technology and Zuccon International Project, the Ferretti Group’s naval research and design centre, and the team of architects and designers at the Ferretti Group’s Centro Stile. Based on the highly successful Navetta 30 and Navetta 33 motor yacht series, the new Crescendo series offers many improvements.
The layout offers more space and amenities and has a large sliding glass door on the starboard side of the saloon connected to a retractable balcony and large openings bringing in natural light, similar to the new Custom Line 100 motor yacht series. The interior of the superyacht Ziacanaia is light and spacious, dominated by creams and light browns, with a good mixture between fabric and woods.
The new Navetta 33 Crescendo series by Ferretti Group also offers a larger sundeck with Spa Pool and a large round dining area surrounded by circular glazed doors on the bridge deck.
M/Y Ziacanaia is able accommodate up to 10 guests in a master suite located forward on the main deck and four double cabins on the lower deck.
The new Navetta 33-meter Crescendo motor yacht Ziacanaia is powered by twin MAN V12 engines giving her a maxium speed of approximately 20 knots with a cruising speed of 16 knots. She has a range of around 1,600 nautical miles at 10 knots.
Yacht Ziacanaia is expected to make her public debut at the Festival de la Plaisance in Cannes in September 2011.
Important design solutions Navetta 33 Crescendo:
- Increasingly more direct contact with the sea: the large salon on the main deck features a dining area, and reduces the visual and physical barriers blocking the view of the sea to a minimum. This has been achieved through a side featuring a system of sliding glazed doors and a foldable saxboard;
- owner suite in a privileged position at bow on the main deck;
- separation of the guest and crew flows, through dedicated crew area from the galley;
- four spacious guest cabins on the lower deck, all with large, open view windows overlooking the sea and the opportunity to separate the beds, turning a double room into a twin;
- large, highly versatile upper deck thanks to the system of circular sliding doors, with a dining area in a position of complete privacy;
- the new sundeck features a small swimming-pool and sunbathing area.