The sensational 72.6m/238ft superyacht HONOR (ex.VICKY) from Turquoise Yachts will be joining the luxury yacht charter market this winter in the Bahamas, providing up to 12 luxury charter guests with award-winning interiors home to amenities including an Asian-inspired spa and steam room, a DJ station with integrated lighting and a helipad.
Launched in 2012 and meticulously maintained by her successive Owners, M/Y HONOR took awards shows by storm, winning four awards and reaching the finals in just as many:
- Interior Layout Award: Motor Yachts (Showboats Design Awards 2013)
- Recreational Area for Guest Use Award (Showboats Design Awards 2013)
- Quality and Value Award (Showboats Design Awards 2013)
- Yacht Interior Design (The International Yacht & Aviation Awards 2013)
- Best Displacement Motor Yacht of 1,300GT to 2,999GT (approximately 60m – 84m) (World Superyacht Awards 2013)
- Interior Design Award: Displacement Motor Yachts 200′+(Showboats Design Awards 2013)
- Exterior Design & Styling Award: Displacement Motor Yachts 200′+(Showboats Design Awards 2013)
- Naval Architecture Award: Motor Yachts (Showboats Design Awards 2013)
The interiors and exteriors are the work of H2 Yacht Design, who chose neutral colours and a contemporary style. Accessories with a nod to the past provide a grounding and homely element. The double-height atrium creates and impressive main salon where guests can unwind and entertain with a grand piano providing live music as guests dine at the formal forward dining area or on the sofas surrounded by numerous large windows to connect guests to the outdoor environment.
The lower deck provides guests with a spacious beach club in the stern and a large swim platform perfect for sunbathing beside the sea, overlooking the pink sand beaches of destinations such as Harbour Island.
C-shaped sofas across the decks provide a place for drinks and conversation day or night. The sundeck is the highlight of the outdoor living spaces and has a mosaic-tiled splash pool for guests to cool down before drying off on the surrounding sunbeds.
There is a great collection of water toys on board, and the collection includes:
- 6 x Seabobs
- 2 x Waverunners
- 1 x 6m/19.7ft waterslide
- 1 x floating pool
- 1 x inflatable water park
- snorkelling equipment, and
- towable toys
Also on board is a well-equipped gym for guests to wear off excess energy before bedtime.
The accommodation provides for up to 12 guests over 7 en-suite cabins: 1 Master suite, 1 VIP stateroom and 5 twin cabins. The crew of 19 will provide first-class service throughout every charter.
The engines provide a top speed of 17 knots with a cruising speed of 15 knots and an extensive cruising range of 7,000 nautical miles – perfect for exploring the islands of the Bahamas without making detours to refuel.
Superyacht HONOR is receiving a refit along with her new name, and she will be available for charter this winter in as-new condition in the Bahamas before heading to the Mediterranean for the 2020 summer yacht charter season.