The Huisfit team assisted M/Y BROADWATER’s Owner and representatives during her Lloyd’s inspection in the spring of 2019, and the efficiency and professionalism the yard displayed that they decided to use the facilities based in Amsterdam for the conversion.
The refit will take place over 2019-2020 and changes will also include improvements to modernise her interior and exterior comfort and aesthetics, with the styling to be completed by Adam Voorhees:
- A restyled stern with a 4m/13ft extension.
- New composite mast and sun awning on the rebuilt sundeck
- Modifications and updates to the guest and crew areas
- New teak decks and furniture on the main and upper decks
- A new colour scheme for the hull and superstructure repaint, and
- Additional board systems for a classification change from ‘private use’ to ‘commercial use’.
Luxury yacht BROADWATER is expected to return to the water in spring 2020.