St Martin Yacht Charter Reviews
How did our charter clients review St Martin/St Maarten as a yacht charter destination after their recent yacht rental holiday there? Below, you can read their comments from the last recent Caribbean season.
- Amanda, The trip was amazing. We have all good things to say about the crew and boat. We can give further feedback when we have a moment. Thank you! Yacht GLADIUS / St Martin, Caribbean / December 28, 2017 – January 5, 2018
- Amanda – confirm that we had a great week. Yacht is in great shape, Ricky and crew were fantastic, accommodating and very patient with our sometimes crazy 20-somethings. Preparations and logistics were well handled. In fact, we would more likely seek another/subsequent charter with Ricky and as much of that crew as possible, rather than focusing on the yacht itself – they made the difference and I would be more than happy to recommend any of them to other guests and/or other owners looking for crew. Thanks for your help – was a great experience and may do something in 2018 along the same lines Regards, C M/Y GO / April 27 – May 1 / St Martin, Caribbean
- Hey Amanda, The boat was amazing and I can’t say enough about Ulf and his crew. They were absolutely a delight to get to know. Ulf did a superb job getting everything I asked for and Wayne was an absolute artist in the kitchen (I am asking for some of his recipes!!) Alma, surely, has a clone on board. She was everywhere doing so many things. She made delicious rum punch and other island concoctions. Inesca gave fabulous massages and everyone more than enjoyed being able to get a massage while on board. We had a wonderful week. The picnic on the beach was a definite highlight as were the sea bobs and the slide!! The toys on Sunshine were so fun and there was something for everyone. The boat was fabulous. As always, it was a pleasure to work with you and I am never disappointed in what you recommend!! Everyone said to me how special the week was and that the boat was over the top and there is no going back to a smaller boat after staying on Sunshine! I’ve created monsters! HAHA!! Maybe in a couple years we will be ready to do another boat trip and I will be calling you without a doubt. Thank you, Amanda, for helping to create such wonderful memories. Charter on yacht SUNSHINE in St Martin, May
- Hi Amanda, Everything was PERFECT. Ashley and Lisa made the trip!! They are both simply wonderful people. They worked every minute of the 7 days to make sure that the 3 of us were completely happy and had everything we could imagine wanting. Ashley is the glue that holds EVERYTHING together, with a smile and grace. She simply makes ANYTHING and EVERYTHING happen. Lisa is a chef like no other. We have eaten at the best restaurants with the best chefs everywhere, and we've had personal chefs in the past, but none could hold a candle to the incredible meals that Lisa prepared for us 3 times every day, always with a willing smile and kind word. Importantly, Ashley and Lisa work together perfectly. As for Amanda Brilliante and CharterWorld, we were completely satisfied. Indeed, your services were also beyond expectation and we will recommend you without reservation. You were so helpful in guiding us through the entire process to a very successful outcome. I doubt we would have been as successful on our own, and we're pretty good at putting things together for ourselves, so this is more of a compliment than it might appear. Indeed, this was the best vacation that we have ever taken. Yacht charter on VIAGGIO, in St Martin, Caribbean in July
- It is Monday morning and we are just waking up from traveling home. We got off the yacht on Saturday and spent the night in San Juan. I was very pleased with the crew. This was my 5th charter within the last 13 months and by far the best crew. They all had great personalities, and worked very well together. John was a very accommodating captain. I felt like everything happened very smoothly and with precision. I would highly recommend this crew and yacht. Maria was amazing with food, the boat was always very clean, overall a great experience. Would go again. Thanks, R & L. G Chartered DAMRAK, St Martin, Jan
- Hi Amanda, We had a really great time. Nice yacht, tremendous crew! S.B. Chartered motor yacht LIONSHARE, Dec in St Martin
- Reia - Our experience was outstanding! Jean Marc and Danny were very gracious and always went the extra mile. We sailed to Nevis and St. Kitts, St. Barts, Anguilla... and we loved the boat. We can't wait for our next trip and we are thinking about the Greek Islands or the Seychelles for next year. My sincere thanks to you and Clare for all your efforts on our behalf. JB chartered in St Martin in June
- Dear Reia - We had an excellent holiday and we were very content with your service and the boat we hired. We will surely return if we are chartering again. Kind regards, J.B from Denmark chartered in St Martin Mar
- Boat and crew were great. We had some rough sea’s which made a few nights sleep tough…but to be expected on a boat. The crew was the best part of the trip and they made us feel very at home. Thanks for your help - D.M from US Virgin Islands chartered in St Martin, Mar
- "Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work in putting together a fantastic vacation for us. It was a flawless week with perfect weather, excellent wind, great sails and super accommodations." Susan chartering in St Martin.
- "We had a wonderful time. The area had changed much since we were there last time. The catamaran was a good choice for us, plenty of room but the sailing to windward was marginal as is typical for these boats. Our boys had a good time. I did speak to a friend who has chartered in the Virgin Islands last year, and he reported that his children were bored after a few days. We were able to stop, swim, beach, shop, windsurf, ride motor scooters, rent a car and travel around the islands, Jet Ski. The family liked the checking in the different islands seeing how the different countries worked, kind of like a movie with exotic locations. I even taught them how to shoot a sun sight with an old sextant (don't use these much in these days of gps). There was enough variation and adventure to satisfy everyone. Thank you for your help." L. R chartered from St Martin, Caribbean.
How did our charter clients review St Martin/St Maarten as a yacht charter destination after their recent yacht rental holiday there? Below, you can read their comments from the last recent Caribbean season. Below, read the latest Caribbean News and advice