Director of Charter - Cote d'Azure, Mediterranean
Nick is the Charter Director at CharterWorld with many years of experience in the industry organising luxury yacht charters. Prior to that, he worked in the luxury travel industry but was always fond of the sea and outdoor activities. With his experience as a guide in luxury safari camps and southern Africa and completed studies in Biology, Nick started to organise luxury tailor-made adventure holidays ranging from polar expedition cruises to luxury safaris in Botswana. Through that, he gained a solid understanding of the high-end travel and service industry. Later on, he moved to the South of France where he worked as a luxury charter broker in one of the leading yacht brokerage companies.
Nowadays Nick is based at the heart of the Cote d'Azur, where he enjoys being in contact with the best yachts available on the charter market, as well as the top-rated crews. He frequently travels around the world to attend familiarisation trips and assess luxury superyachts.
Nick's favourite yacht charter location: "It is impossible to really choose between all the great charter destinations worldwide, but if pushed, Nick will have a soft spot for the East Mediterranean – from the multitude of islands and bays of Croatia to the diverse natural beauty and local hospitality of Greece and Turkey."
You can get in touch with Nick here or read a small selection of client feedback below:
- Dear Nick, Everything is above my best expectations. The crew in particular is stellar, the best I have ever experienced. Captain Brennan is a superb professional, leading a team of passionate, very hardworking, enthusiastic team members. We are having a wonderful time, and are being taken care of so well, and with genuine care and kindness, that I couldn’t even imagine anything better. Thank you. S.C. Yacht CHECKMATE / Bahamas / February 24 – March 7.
- Nick, they were great. Had a great time. Crew lovely. S.S. MALTESE FALCON / SOUTH OF FRANCE / 22-27 August.
- Dear Nick, I took me while to get back to you after such a wonderful trip. We had a great time, the crew was the best we had, very professional and knowledgeable, and the service was excellent. We also were very happy with itinerary. Let’s plan to see each other at the boat show at the end of the month. Many thanks again. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Kind regards S.I. SEVEN SINS / Catania - Monaco / 6-27 August.
- Dear Nick, We are all collectively of the view that the PANDION was completely spectacular. We had many yachts to choose from and are absolutely pleased with our choice. We intend yachting every year and will definitely have PANDION in our top 3 choices. In terms of the crew, they were exceptional and gave us continuous service, super-efficient. Chef Tasso, Konstantina, Alexi, Georgia and Giorgios were all phenomenal, our trip would have not been the same if we had had a different crew, as they played a critical role in going beyond their duty of call. Captain Michalis and Giannis were professional, meticulous and ensured our safety came first at all times. In closing, the Captain conveyed to us that we were the best guests that he had ever had the pleasure to yacht with. Thank you and chat next year. Regards, A.C. PANDION / Athens – Limnos / 19 – 29 July.
- Nick, everything was great. Crew really nice, if we can accommodate dates we would like to repeat this boat next summer. Pascal mentioned some places in Turkey that I found really nice. Captain Pascal is really nice and very easy to deal with which is always very important in these trips. Gallia is also really nice in coordinating the internal staff. As I said if we can accommodate places and dates next year we would like to go again with them. J.Z. M/Y MY WAY / Bonifacio – Ajaccio, Corsica / 21 - 28 July.
- Dear Nick, It was a lovely trip, we really enjoyed everything. Everything was great. Thank you so much for everything once again. Hope we will have the chance to cooperate again very soon. Kind regards, I.K. M/Y CHRISTINA G / Palma – Palma, Balearics / 8 - 15 July.
- Hi Nick, The Crew was amazing, we had a great time, the boat was in perfect condition, and the ports beautiful. Thank you again for your help on planning this trip. Looking forward to next year. Best regards, A.P. M/Y SOLE DI MARE / Athens – Athens, Greece / 9 - 16 July.
- Hi Nick, to be perfectly honest I don’t think there was a single thing wrong in any way! The boat and the staff were all terrific! I think we are planning to do it all again in a few years as we had a lazy week and didn’t catch a Marlin….so we would definitely want the boat again, which must speak volumes. Kind regards P - BELUGA" Yacht Charter / Great Barrier Reef / October.
- Hi Nick, Everything going extremely well thanks. Boat and crew excellent. RASCAL / Komodo / August.