The Future of Superyachts, taking place from 19th to 20th June, 2012 in Mallorca, Spain will see the Salamanca Group’s Chairman and Executive Officer, Martin Bellamy as a feature speaker, as announced by Marina Port Vell of Barcelona. Martin Ballamy is based in London.
Having acquired Marina Port Vell in 2010, Martin will discuss Salamanca Group’s investment and offer observations regarding the superyacht industry at 11:30 on 19 June. His topic is aptly named: Why Invest in the Marine Industry? Now in its 7th year, The Future of Superyachts, is an important annual event which brings together many of the large yacht industry’s top brass.
Of note, Martin will address the following subjects:
- Positioning Luxury: Recognizing that the superyacht industry is a luxury business that requires services to match
- Fulfilling Expectation: Few destinations in the world currently provide services to meet these expectations
- Evolving Industry: The sector has evolved rapidly and continues to do so
- Leveraging the Wealth: Many other businesses—both directly and indirectly engaged with the superyacht industry—are born and benefit from the growth in this luxury market
Superyacht News Related to "Salamanca Group’s Martin Bellamy as feature speaker at ‘The Future of Superyachts’"
- Future of Superyachts Conference 2012
- Programme of the 7th Annual Future of Superyachts Conference, June 19-20, 2012
- The Future of Superyachts: 6th Annual Conference
- 6th Annual Future of Superyachts Conference 2011: Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- The Future of Superyachts Palma Spain – 6th Annual Conference