Royal Docks 2012 are providing a limited number of prestigious superyacht berths in the centre of London during the Olympic Games. The facility is perfectly situated just a few minutes from Central London, London City airport, and the city’s sporting venues.
Royal Docks 2012 has been created as a Marketing and Management interface by the Royal Docks Management Authority Limited (RoDMA). The historic Royal Docks offer the largest enclosed berthing space in London and are being developed to accommodate large yachts all year around. Located close to the city centre and the O2 Arena, The Royals are now a designated enterprise zone and offer an unprecedented opportunity for marine development.
VIP Facilities provided by Royal Docks 2012:
- 24 Hour Security
- VIP Lounge
- VIP Parking
- Crew Facilities
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
Superyacht News Related to "Royal Docks 2012 offering Superyacht Berths during the Olympic Games"
- MGMT partner with Royal Docks 2012 for Olympic Games in London 2012
- Portland Port – superyacht hotspot for the 2012 Olympic Games
- ExCel & Burgess offer London Olympics 2012 superyacht Berths in London’s Royal Docks
- Motor yacht LEGEND available to charter during the London 2012 Olympic Games
- London Superyacht Berthing 2012 and beyond – Royal Docks 2012