Following a successful Yokohama Boat Show in early March, the prestigious UK shipyard Princess Yachts is preparing for the busy Asian boat show season with shows being held in Phuket, Hainan as well as Singapore.
Phuket International Boat Show (PIMEX)
The new Princess 60 yacht will make her show debut at PIMEX and with her sleek and dynamic profile and an astonishingly spacious interior she is sure to be a popular model.
Also on display will be the Princess 72 yacht, Princess 42 and Princess V52 yachts.
The show takes place at the Royal Phuket Marina (RPM), Phuket between 29 March – 1 April 2012.
The Princess 78 superyacht ( an example is the charter yacht Sabbatical III) and Princess charter yacht V85-S, the largest of Princess’ range of V Class sports yachts, will be on display at Hainan Rendez-Vous 2012.
The show is held at the Visun Royal Yacht Club, Sanya (Hainan Province) between 5 – 8 April 2012.
The new Princess 60 yacht will also be on display for the first time at Boat Asia 2012, accompanied by the Princess 72 Motor Yacht, Princess 42 flybridge model and Princess V52 sports yacht.
Boat Asia takes place at Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore between 12 – 15 April 2012.
Superyacht News Related to "Princess Yachts to attend the Asia Boat Shows 2012 in Phuket, Hainan and Singapore"
- Sunreef Yachts to attend the Asian Boat Shows in Hainan and Singapore
- Ferretti Yachts exhibits at four Spring International Boat Shows in the Asia Pacific Region
- Princess Yachts to attend the 2012 Beirut Boat & Super Yacht Show
- CMN Yachts to attend the Hainan Rendezvous 2012
- Jongert Yachts to attend the Hainan Rendez Vous 2012