The prestigious and very busy Italian Nuvolari Lenard Design studio have recently released on their Facebook page a few sneak-preview images of some of their projects currently under construction. One of them is the impressive Superyacht PJ 210 Project Stimulus, under build at Palmer Johnson with a delivery due in 2013.
The 65-metre sports yacht PJ 210, also known as Project Stimulus, was entirely designed by Nuvolari Lenard Design and will boast a large 8.5-metre pool on the foredeck. Cleverly designed, the pool can be closed and be turned into a touch-and-go helicopter pad, if needed. In addition, it can also be used as a tender garage to store the 8.3-metre Pascoe yacht tender.
Luxurious accommodation, also designed by Nuvolari Lenard Design, will be provided to 12 guests in total. PJ 210 superyacht Stimulus will carry a crew of 14. This semi-displacement all-aluminium vessel will be fitted with twin MTU 16V 4000 M93L diesel engines of 4,611hp (3,438KW) each, powering her up to an estimated top speed of 28 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "PJ 210 motor yacht Project Stimulus designed by Nuvolari Lenard due for delivery in 2013"
- The latest motor yacht MCY 70 by Monte Carlo Yachts and Nuvolari Lenard
- PJ 210 65.5m Motor Yacht project Stimulus by Palmer Johnson Sold
- 120m Motor yacht PA 122 by Oceanco – A Nuvolari & Lenard superyacht design
- 56m diesel-electric motor yacht Project 561 with delivery in 2015 by Sunrise Yachts
- Motor yacht PRINCIPESSA 72 project designed by Marco Casali for the “Benetti Design Innovation Project”