The prestigious and very busy Italian Nuvolari Lenard Design studio have recently released on their Facebook page a few sneak-preview images of some of their projects currently under construction. One of them is the impressive Superyacht PJ 210 Project Stimulus, under build at Palmer Johnson with a delivery due in 2013.
The 65-metre sports yacht PJ 210, also known as Project Stimulus, was entirely designed by Nuvolari Lenard Design and will boast a large 8.5-metre pool on the foredeck. Cleverly designed, the pool can be closed and be turned into a touch-and-go helicopter pad, if needed. In addition, it can also be used as a tender garage to store the 8.3-metre Pascoe yacht tender.
Luxurious accommodation, also designed by Nuvolari Lenard Design, will be provided to 12 guests in total. PJ 210 superyacht Stimulus will carry a crew of 14. This semi-displacement all-aluminium vessel will be fitted with twin MTU 16V 4000 M93L diesel engines of 4,611hp (3,438KW) each, powering her up to an estimated top speed of 28 knots.Share this:
Superyacht News Related to "PJ 210 motor yacht Project Stimulus designed by Nuvolari Lenard due for delivery in 2013"
- The latest motor yacht MCY 70 by Monte Carlo Yachts and Nuvolari Lenard
- PJ 210 65.5m Motor Yacht project Stimulus by Palmer Johnson Sold
- 120m Motor yacht PA 122 by Oceanco – A Nuvolari & Lenard superyacht design
- 56m diesel-electric motor yacht Project 561 with delivery in 2015 by Sunrise Yachts
- Motor yacht PRINCIPESSA 72 project designed by Marco Casali for the “Benetti Design Innovation Project”