The very particular 119 metre mega yacht A, built by the prestigious German shipyard Blohm+Voss was spotted today at St Tropez – one of the most popular luxury yacht charter destinations on the French Riviera in the Mediterranean. Superyacht A was designed by Starck Design and is one of the most characteristic luxury yachts around. Below are a few images of ‘A’ yacht by Sacha Suzanne Hart and David Z Hart.
Unique features comprise A’s stern and hatches, with the stern hatch opening up as a huge swim platform over the sea. Her side garages contain luxury yacht tenders, including the 11 m main guest tender, also designed by Starck. She also boasts a touch and go helicopter pad situated forward of the cockpit area.
Superyacht News Related to "Photos of the 119m Blohm+Voss mega yacht ‘A’ on the French Riviera"
- Additional photos of the 134m SERENE yacht on the French Riviera
- The exclusive iPad controlled mega yacht SOLEMATES for charter on the French Riviera
- 134m Luxury Yacht SERENE spotted cruising the French Riviera
- Private superyachts and luxury charter yachts cruising the French Riviera in the Mediterranean
- 92m Superyacht Mayan Queen IV by Blohm + Voss in Marlborough, New Zealand