Each Mangusta yacht is unique and is able to provide various interior options, thanks to the Overmarine Group Mangusta‘s in-house design team: where dreams take shape.
The in-house design team is able to offer different interiors proposals to the yacht-owner – from classic or art deco to modern and minimal styles; valuable materials and tailored technical and furnishing solutions that allow to satisfy the most different expectations and needs.
A precious interlocutor is also willing to work with architectural offices suggested by the yacht-owner, because its mission is to give a distinctive character to each yacht, in line with the dreams and wishes of her owner.
Superyacht News Related to "Overmarine Group Mangusta’s in-house design office"
- Overmarine Group at Dusseldorf Boat Show with Mangusta 92, Mangusta 130, Mangusta 165 and Mangusta 148 Oceano Yachts on display
- Marina Ibiza – a New Overmarine Group Mangusta site of its Balearic headquarters
- Mangusta 130 motor yacht Misunderstood by Overmarine Group at the Miami International Boat Show
- The 33.8m motor yacht Mangusta 110 by Overmarine Group
- Official opening of the Overmarine Group Mangusta offices in the Balearics