Germany’s top yacht building company, Lurssen has officially announced the launched of the 74m mega yacht AURORA that hit the water on the 11th March. Previously referred to in media as Project THOR, Lurssen unveiled the project name as being ‘GATSBY’ accompanied by a photo of this spectacular and elegant vessel, spreading over six spacious decks. Her delivery is scheduled for early summer.
AURORA was built to the owner’s requirements with exterior and interior design created by Winch Design, resulting in a sleek and stylish yacht. There is plenty of space to entertain and be entertained, as well as relax and enjoy the life at sea.
She has been announced as a very private vessel, constructed to the owner’s individual needs and to the highest technical standard together with numerous practical characteristics. Her length is 74 metres / 242’8’’ with a beam of 13 metres / 42’6’’. See also another recent article on the launch of AURORA …
Superyacht News Related to "Lurssen Officially Announces Launch of 74m mega yacht AURORA"
- Lurssen Launches 74m Superyacht Aurora
- Lurssen announces launch of 95m motor yacht KISMET (Project GLOBAL)
- Lurssen announces launch of 66m motor yacht ESTER III (Project GREEN, hull 13685)
- Lurssen launch mega yacht Project AZZAM – largest superyacht in the world
- Lurssen to launch 180m mega yacht Project AZZAM soon