Launched earlier this month, the Bilgin 132 motor yacht M (Project M) is a 40m modern vessel, built by the prominent Turkish yard Bilgin Yachts. Boasting aggressive look thanks to her vertical plumb style bow as well as striking contemporary lines, the M superyacht was completely designed by the respected H2 Yacht Design.
Accommodation aboard the Bilgin 132 superyacht M is offered to 8 guests in 4 beautiful cabins, including a master cabin forward on the main deck, one VIP and two guest cabins on the lower deck. There is also accommodation for a professional crew of 6, sleeping in 3 crew cabins in the bow, with a captain’s cabin, which can be found aft of the bridge.
Twin 16v 2000 M93 diesel engines can propel the 40m luxury yacht M (Project M) to the maximum speed of 23 knots and a comfortable cruising speed of 18 knots. Her beam is of 8.50m (27´89´´), with a draft of 1.90m (6´23´´).
Superyacht News Related to "Recently launched Bilgin 132 motor yacht M (Project M) by Bilgin Yachts"
- H2 designed Reverse Bow motor yacht BILGIN 132 by Bilgin Yachts launched
- Bilgin Yachts’ 40m Project M yacht and 49 m gentleman’s yacht Bilgin 160 Classic to be launched in 2012
- 48.7m motor yacht Bilgin 160 Sister by Bilgin Yachts with delivery scheduled for early 2013
- Bilgin Yachts launches the Bilgin 123 motor Yacht TEE DJE
- 73m motor yacht Project 423 by ADM Kiel due to be launched in 2013