The large yacht industry representative, ISS (International Superyacht Society) is happy to announce winners of the 2011 Design & Leadership Awards. The awards were introduced last night at the 21st Anniversary of ISS’s Awards Gala in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The Best Sail from 24 to 40m – Carbon Ocean sailing yacht Aegir
The Best Sail over 40m – Royal Huisman 57m charter yacht Twizzle
The Best Refit – Frers 29m charter yacht Angel´s Share ( also known as Kim superyacht )
The Best Power from 24 to 40m – NISI Yachts 78ft motor yacht NISI 2400
The Best Power from 40 to 65m – McMullen&Wing 45m charter yacht Big Fish
The best Power over 65m – Blohm + Voss 96m charter yacht Palladium ( also known as ORCA superyacht )
The Best Interior – Royal Huisman 57m charter yacht Twizzle
Awards of Distinction and Leadership Award
2011 Excellence in Innovation Award – Gary Markel, Operation Cruise
2011 Business Person of the Year – Dick Boon, Vripack
2011 Distinguished Crew Award – Chief Engineer Paul Doherty of the M/V Dilbar
2011 Leadership Award – Espen Øino from Espen Øino International
2011 ISS Fabien Cousteau Blue Award – Yacht Carbon Offset
Below is an image gallery for beautiful Royal Huisman charter yachts.
Royal Huisman Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "ISS 2011 Design & Leadership Award Winners"
- International Superyacht Society (ISS) Announce Design & Leadership Award Winners
- International Superyacht Society (ISS) Announces 2010 Design & Leadership Award Winners
- 2011 Neptune Award winners
- ISS Announces 2011 Design Awards Finalists, Including New Refit Award
- Royal Caribbean Cruises receives award from Seatrade for leadership program