Completed in an amazing 14 days, the 130ft charter yacht Vaimiti got a full rigging refit by Navtec Sud Europe team and Performance Gréement. Designed by Fauroux in 2003 and constructed by Trehard Shipyard, the 39.2m sailing yacht Vaimiti has a relentless sailing calendar and therefore downtime is very costly and had to be minimised. She is available for luxury charter in the beautiful Caribbean as well as Mediterranean Seas.
The Lorima mast of the Vaimiti superyacht was first unstepped by Performance Gréement team on 31st May. In the following 10 days, Navtec replaced all lateral rod rigging, along with head- and backstays. In addition, brand new Kevlar 25T runners were manufactured on-site in Mandelieu before the mast was restepped and tuned on 12th June.
The unique combination of design capability and on-site manufacturing allows Navtec to offer exceptional service for yachts of all sizes looking for performance rigging solutions.
Superyacht News Related to "A full rigging refit by Navtec for the 130ft charter yacht VAIMITI"
- The first interior images of the 130ft J Class charter yacht ENDEAVOUR refitted by Yachting Developments
- Charter yacht Salperton IV fitted with new Southern Spars mast and rigging
- The refit of the 71m charter yacht Dona Amélia (ex Haida G) at Pendennis successfully completed
- Refit and Paint Job by Melita Marine Group on Lurssen 70m Charter Yacht Martha Ann
- 41m Heesen charter yacht Seven Sins arrives at Icon Yachts for extensive refit