The brand new 29.5m Ferretti Custom Line 97 superyacht Casta Diva is preparing to be delivered in May 2011, in time for the Mediterranean summer cruising season. The yacht is able to accommodate up to 8 guests in four cabins and can cruise with up to twenty guests onboard.
The Custom Line 97 Casta Diva motor yacht features a custom flybridge layout, and boasts interior design by Argent Design of London. The hull design of the Custom Line 97 model is by AYT Ferretti Engineering Department. The yacht boasts attention to detail throughout that will offer great charter potential.
Yacht Casta Diva features a GRP planning hull and thanks to twin MTU 16V 2000 M93 engines, she is expected to reach a maximum speed of around 27 knots with a cruising speed of approximately 24 knots with a cruising range of about 360 nautical miles. The yacht weighs just under 120 tonnes, is 29.57m (97ft) with a 7.08-meter beam and a 1.80-meter full draught.
Casta Diva is on course to be delivered in May of this year.
Superyacht News Related to "Ferretti Custom Line 97 motor yacht Casta Diva preparing to launch"
- Third motor yacht Custom Line 124´ by Ferretti Custom Line successfully launched
- Motor yacht Desta launched by Ferretti Group – The first Custom Line 100
- The launch of the 34m Ferretti Custom Line 112 superyacht NEXT
- Ferretti Custom Line launched the Navetta 26 Crescendo motor yacht IMMAGINE
- Ferretti Custom Line 100 series motoryacht – the CL100 by Customline