The new concept developed by bespoke Philippe Briand is different from the others recently presented to the yachting world. The main idea of the sailing yacht is simply fantastic: concept EGOIST implies that the owner will have a chance to “simplify their experience on board by having the exclusive use of their yacht”.
Sailing yacht EGOIST takes inspiration from a classic Eastern Seaboard sailing yacht, which can also be used to race but with an expert crew of only 2 members.
Having an extensive experience in designing racing yachts, Philippe Briand developed Egoist to be very fast and responsive. Another important idea of the concept is full customisation, to provide total freedom and pure pleasure of have things in the owner’s own way.
Hull length 30m
Hull beam 6m
Waterline length 25.80m
Light displacement 45t
Full load displacement 55t
Code O 300mq
Upwind Sail area 430mq
Downwind Sail area 950m
Philippe Briand has received 31 international awards, and is currently working on a 28m series yacht, as well as three bespoke yachts from 55, to 90m. Meanwhile, there is a large selection of some stunning yachts by Philippe Briand available for private charters and at Regatta events around the world. Contact you preferred charter broker now for more information.
Superyacht News Related to "Your Dream Sailing Yacht: Concept EGOIST by Philippe Briand"
- 170´ Flybridge Sloop sailing yacht designed by Philippe Briand
- Alloy Sailing Yacht VERTIGO designed by Philippe Briand
- New Admiral Sail sailing yacht WAVE 38 designed by Philippe Briand
- Vitters Shipyard to build sailing yacht INOUI by Philippe Briand
- New 39m (129’) performance sailing yacht Project C.2130 by Philippe Briand and Perini Navi